Title: AOL Mail Not Working On iPhone? How to fix it? Call@+1(866)257-5356 [Print this page]
Author: ethanellan Time: 2020-4-7 05:24
Title: AOL Mail Not Working On iPhone? How to fix it? Call@+1(866)257-5356
Edited by ethanellan at 2020-4-7 05:27
AOL Mail is a Verizon Communications subsidiary that is frequently shorted to AIM Mail, or AOL Instant Messenger. It is a web-based email service that enables users to remain linked to their friends and family as well as their colleagues with the aid of their fast server where it is very easy to send and receive emails.
If you have an iPhone then you can use the Mail application to set up your AOL account. But, you’ll have encountered some problem with your mail at some point. It’s definitely not anything new or even complicated. It seems popular among iPhone users when logging into their AOL email accounts or receiving new mail, that they can face problems. Fortunately, if AOL Mail Not Working On iPhone there are still ways to repair it.
Method 1: Use Airplane Mode
One problem frequently faced by users with the AOL Mail app is a bug that prevents people from receiving new emails even after refreshing their inbox. If you are facing this problem then it is highly likely that the problem will be triggered from your end by the network, rather than by the application itself. Often it may not be accurate even though your iPhone shows you have an Internet connection. If your AOL mail does not work on iPhone, consider using the Airplane mode to address any possible network issues.
From iPhone Control Panel, you can click on Airplane mode:
Swipe up to open the Control Panel on your phone.
To turn on airplane mode, tap the airplane icon at the top left.
Wait a few minutes to turn this off again.
Or you can click on the airplane mode from iPhone Settings:
Method 2: Reset your Stronger Impact network configuration
- Go to iPhone home screen settings.
- Slide the bar to make it green, next to the Airplane Mode option.
- Then switch it off again after a few minutes.
If you find that even after switching on and off your aircraft mode, you are still unable to remove the loading issue and are unable to send or receive any new emails on your iPhone, it might be time to take some bigger steps. The problem might still be with your network: your iPhone may not be able to capture the network effect, or you may be slightly out of the coverage range. There is a way to repair it, no matter what the cause might be. If you think your AOL mail doesn’t work because the network is up, then you should change the network settings to update the network on your iPhone.
Steps to your iPhone’s network settings to:
Method 3: Delete AOL from iPhone account and put it back
- Go to the Settings App
- Scroll down until you find the General options and then tap it to access the
- Scroll down options on the following page until you find the “Reset” button, then select “Reset Network Settings” button and then confirm the action.
- Your network settings have been reset and you can restart your iPhone if needed, and hopefully, you can access all of your important AOL emails on your computer.
If you still have issues with your AOL Mail on your iPhone, you can try to remove your account from the Mail app and add it back later. This method should refresh your account, and you’ll be able to receive all your new mails on your device quickly. Just follow these steps to remove your AOL account from your device and then add it back and log in to your account again.
You need to: go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts to delete your AOL account from iPhone.
In your iPhone Scroll, you will see a list of all accounts before you reach the AOL account and then pick it. At the bottom of the following tab, you will see the “Delete Account” option; click it.
These steps will help you uninstall the iPhone from your AOL account. To reinstall your AOL account, you must follow these steps:
Method 4: Set up 2-step AOL Mail verification on iPhone
- Go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts
- Tap the “Add Account” option at the bottom of the page
- Pick “Aol” from the available list; log in using your credentials.
- Your AOL Mail Account has been re-established, and you will now be able to easily access all of your emails.
If you have activated your AOL account’s 2-step verification process, that could be the reason why your AOL Mail Not Working On iPhone. You’ll need to follow a few more steps after your iPhone setup to fix this problem.
- Visit the AOL mail’s account protection page on your computer Click the “Manage” button and make sure your 2-step verification method is turned on.
- Choose the “Connect Apps” option, then select the iOS Mail app and then select your iOS device.
- To get the unique password select the “Generate App Password” option.
- Copy the password, and go to the iPhone Settings Aol mail account tab.
- If you haven’t linked your AOL account to iPhone, use the method above to set up your AOL addresses.
- Paste copied password as your iPhone AOL password into the password file.
- Instead, you’ll soon be able to use your AOL mail as usual on your iPhone after clicking on “Save” to confirm the password change.
If you are faced with these problems, we hope this article can only fulfill your needs. If you have any concerns or ideas, please Contact AOL Customer Support Number +1(866)257–5356 and fix it out with the amazing tips and solution Ideas!
Author: Allenwood Time: 2020-10-20 03:51
This method should refresh your account, and you’ll be able to receive all your new mails on your device quickly. Just follow these steps to remove your AOL account from your device and then add it back and log in to your account again. https://www.solution2pass.com/220-1001-questions.html
Author: minion89 Time: 2020-10-22 04:40
The sharing forum I have read, the content is very practical, it gives me a lot of useful information, I like the content of your article very well. I hope you will have many new articles to share with your readers.
|Welcome to Creative-Destruction (http://forum.creative-destruction.com/)
Powered by Discuz! X3.3|