Creative-Destruction

Title: Game is still very laggy and stutters! No smooth gameplay [Print this page]

Author: GioThaDonYT    Time: 2018-10-14 17:43
Title: Game is still very laggy and stutters! No smooth gameplay
So you guys fixed the FPS drop but now the gameplay is not smooth at all. It stutters constantly and is very laggy. Can you guys please fix this and go back to how it was from 2 updates ago? That was perfect and gameplay was smooth with a solid 60fps I can’t even stream or play it anymore with these new bug issues and stutter gameplay.
Author: foaks    Time: 2020-5-10 05:47
Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I'll be sure to check back again real soon.        best CBD gummies

Author: sibufiben    Time: 2020-5-14 04:42
While playing any game you do not think that it will be very smoothie and easy because the player plays against you. He also has some secret to win and the paper experts also said the secret of the game is very important to win.
Author: james00    Time: 2020-5-27 18:05
Reliable online Hijab store and the biggest online hijab shop in the world with an unrivalled and affordable hijabs online We deliver worldwide for Free
Author: foaks    Time: 2020-5-30 09:07
Great survey, I'm sure you're getting a great response.        nails shop

Author: GeorgebuP    Time: 2020-5-31 06:25
Title: Game is still very laggy and stutters No smooth gameplay
Was the card formatted in UDF? If so, it can take a loooooong time for it to show up on the computer. Plug the reader in, insert the card and go for a nice walk. See if that works...
Author: foaks    Time: 2020-6-1 08:27
Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!        Creative Services Iran

Author: nushra45    Time: 2020-6-2 14:47
I needed to thank you for this incredible read!! I unquestionably adored each and every piece of it. I have you bookmarked your site to look at the new stuff you post.        pedrohoyosjr

Author: foaks    Time: 2020-6-8 06:17
Awesome and interesting article. Great things you've always shared with us. Thanks. Just continue composing this kind of post.         followers fast

Author: james00    Time: 2020-6-9 03:55
Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us.        best deep cycle battery
Author: james00    Time: 2020-6-9 05:15
Man's lives, such as uncontrolled huge amounts, definitely not while countries furthermore reefs, challenging to seismic disturbance upward perfect apply.        best underground wire locator
Author: james00    Time: 2020-6-9 07:37
Whoi, excellent, t wondered just how to cure icne. ind found your webstte by google, dtscovered todiy t'm i ltttle obvtous i greit deil. t’ve ilso idded RSS ind sive your webstte. keep us updited.        commercial seed spreader
Author: james00    Time: 2020-6-9 10:40
Sign Up create a forum Get 14 days Free Trial No Ads The Best, Fast, Stable Cheap forum hosting service of 2020 Starting from just £9 99 Per Month
Author: aidan953    Time: 2020-6-10 05:59
Game may be laggy due to server bandwidth speed. And as it is already said that FTP has updates then surely it will lag due to less compatibility. Cheap assignment help online
Author: james00    Time: 2020-6-10 06:01
Does Rooibos Tea Contain Caffeine? No, Rooibos tea doesn’t contain caffeine. Amongst drinks, coffee has the highest amount of caffeine, and even traditional tea like black and Green tea contains caffeine, but in minimal quantity. Rooibos is a naturally caffeine-free herbal tea. Unlike traditional tea, it comes from a shrub from the ‘peas and beans’ family. The tea plant Camellia Sinensis contains caffeine in its genes, whereas it is absent in the rooibos shrub's genetic character. This is one of the key factors behind its rising popularity as a caffeine-free drink, especially among people with 0 caffeine tolerance.        Rooibos tea
Author: james00    Time: 2020-6-14 08:08
Deeply rooted in the Aveda mission—to care for the world we live in, from the products we make to the ways in which we give back to society—we don’t just carry the brand, we wholeheartedly believe in it. From the rituals we perform to the services you choose, here at Soma, the Aveda experience is at its very best.        Hair Cut
Author: foaks    Time: 2020-6-14 08:37
Our Third Citizen Men's Fashion collection is a curation of cut and sew designer Tees. Every refined gentleman requires a luxury tee to reflect his great tastes.        Men's Fashion

Author: james00    Time: 2020-6-16 03:29
I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up.        overt skincare
Author: foaks    Time: 2020-6-16 09:14
I appreciate several from the Information which has been composed, and especially the remarks posted I will visit once more.         Phone locator

Author: james00    Time: 2020-6-17 03:01
I'm constantly searching on the internet for posts that will help me. Too much is clearly to learn about this. I believe you created good quality items in Functions also. Keep working, congrats!        kinds of watches
Author: foaks    Time: 2020-6-18 04:47
I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information.        Marketplace Singapore

Author: james00    Time: 2020-6-18 06:00
Thanks for Nice and Informative Post. This article is really contains lot more information about This Topic.         http://theplaynews.com/
Author: james00    Time: 2020-6-23 06:48
Thanks for the tips guys. They were all great. I have been having issues with being fat both mentally and physically. Thanks to you guys i have been showing improvements. Do post more.        best way to text a girl after getting her number

Author: foaks    Time: 2020-7-2 03:12
I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.        buy HGH steroids Japan

Author: foaks    Time: 2020-7-5 06:25
A body massage helps release stress from our body. Going to a massage spa is not feasible every time. So, having the best body massager in your home will save you.        best body massager

Author: foaks    Time: 2020-7-6 01:57
Need travel inspiration? Chekout our most popular destinations        Best vacation deals

Author: james00    Time: 2020-7-16 07:20
We provide full detail of Kbc Lottery Winner 2020, kbc lucky draw 2020, kbc winner list 2020, kbc 25 lakh lottery 2020 and kbc head office number.        kbc lottery winner
Author: foaks    Time: 2020-7-16 09:21
zapatos de tacón pleaser USA tacones altos mujertiendaenlínea pleaser USA sandaliasplataforma para mujer        zapatos de tacón

Author: james00    Time: 2020-7-20 16:43
Thankyou for sharing the data which is beneficial for me and others likewise to see.        FLAC vs MP3
Author: foaks    Time: 2020-7-22 06:35
Fabulous post, you have denoted out some fantastic points, I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. I will visit again for more quality contents and also, recommend this site to all. Thanks.        acim lesson 1

Author: james00    Time: 2020-7-25 08:09
If it is a custom knitted name blanket, a personalised door mat, monogrammed water bottle, bamboo name bag tag, name childrens cutlery or one of our many other personalised products we have you covered.        Customized gifts Online
Author: foaks    Time: 2020-7-26 03:24
We implement cutting edge innovations into Ontario private houses and businesses. Taking care of your security aspects so you can rest assured!        Best Access Control System

Author: foaks    Time: 2020-7-26 05:54
I cannot wait to dig deep and kickoff utilizing resources that I received from you. Your exuberance is refreshing.        Stylish Garden Furniture Online

Author: foaks    Time: 2020-7-27 02:14
Meditation & Self Development Now Available for Online Coaching        Best Meditation Services Online

Author: foaks    Time: 2020-7-27 02:58
If  you have questions about our  Security Guard License, and Security Guard Training or concealed carry (gun permit), or firearms training programs feel free to send us a message. We will be glad to assist you in making the best decision for your needs.        Florida concealed license

Author: foaks    Time: 2020-7-27 03:28
Redully is a proprietary organic compound and when used as directed can eliminate roaches for up to 1 year* When you order Redully you will receive 6, 12, or 24 biscuit shaped baits that should be placed on top of cabinets and spaces where you have seen roaches in your home. You should avoid placing baits where pets and children can reach.        Pests Elimination Product

Author: james00    Time: 2020-7-27 17:23
NaijaVibe is a pop culture and entertainment website. We run a 24-hour platform that features the best and current updates in the entertainment industry across the world and Nigeria. We represent the go-to the website for Nigerian millennials and other enthusiasts who are pop culture custodians.        NaijaVibe
Author: foaks    Time: 2020-8-9 06:20
Parts Breaker is your trusted auto parts shop that guarantees you rust-free auto parts for jeep including frames, engine parts and many more.        Best Engine Electrical Parts

Author: foaks    Time: 2020-8-9 08:53
Muktupolis is a community that has been created for safety on the Toto site. We will always do our best to become the No. 1 community in the industry.        먹튀폴리스

Welcome to Creative-Destruction (http://forum.creative-destruction.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3