Creative-Destruction

Title: [Panda Tutorial] Part 5 - Better Keyboard Controls / Keybinds [Print this page]

Author: KoruePanda    Time: 2018-7-18 21:45
Title: [Panda Tutorial] Part 5 - Better Keyboard Controls / Keybinds
Edited by Moa at 2018-7-31 00:12

Part 5
Better Keyboard Controls / Keybinds
So my clickbait worked. I'm not really sure if it's better than the defaults but it's not bad neither.
Keybinds are preference, if you are already used to the defaults, you can stick to it.
Or... See if this keybinds works out better for you.
This keybinds features better accesibility. But you'll have to get used to it.
(Pictures are in the bottom)

*Movement Control
Up - W ( No Changes )
Down - S ( No Changes )
Left - A ( No Changes )
Right - D ( No Changes )

*Item slots
~Melee/Destructor - ` ( Before 1 )
Slot One - 1  (Before 2)
Slot Two - 2  (Before 3)
Slot Three - 3  (Before 4)
Slot Four - 4  (Before 5)
Slot Five - 5  (Before 6)
Slot Six - 6  (Before 7)
(Since your fingers are always on W-A-S-D, reaching up to 7 can be quite difficult)
(And you can always quickly reach 1-4 for your gun slot, 5-6 for meds/shield/bandage)
(Hard to get used to at first, after 2-3 games, it'll be perfect)

*Build Controls
Build Wall - Z  (before F1)
Build Ramp-Up - X  (Before F3)
Build Ramp-Down - C  (Before F4)
Build Floor - V  (Before F2)
Quick Build/Custom Build - B  (Before F5)
(Yeah, I have short hands with a full-sized keyboard and reaching F1-F5 is a little difficult especially on Panic situtations)
(This gives you better reach)

*Traps:
Turn on/off traps (Use trap) - F1  (Before F6)
Switch Trap - F2
(Really?, Traps are very usefull so putting them on F6 is quite a waste and hard to reach)

*Other Changes
Refer to pic below

~ End of Tutorial ~

If you missed the other parts.

Part 1 - Choosing the best place to drop
(Click here)

Part 2 - Best Guns
(Click here)

Part 3 - Top Sources of Rare Elements
(Click here)

Part 4 - Combat and Gameplay Tips
(Click here)

Author: Patrick    Time: 2018-7-20 05:55
Fotinha do Fortnite heim kkkkk
Author: Yuki91    Time: 2018-8-8 00:27
en mi caso mi configuración de teclado es diferente. pero mi comentario no iba a eso xD
para los que tengan un mouse con mas botones, es posible configurarlos gracias a un
programa llamado X-Mouse Button Control que tiene una opción de simular esos botones
como si fueran teclas.
en mi caso tengo configurados los dos botones laterales y el boton del medio del mouse.
Author: SdagONE    Time: 2018-8-13 22:03
Yuki91 replied at 2018-8-8 00:27
en mi caso mi configuración de teclado es diferente. pero mi comentario no iba a eso xD
para los qu ...

Muy buen aporte este, no sabia de ese programa, ahora si podre configurar los botones

Author: Crusader    Time: 2018-9-29 09:21
yeah v for floors is the worst keybind ever. You took the best keybinds and somehow jammed it into bad ones.
its z for walls, x for floors and c for stairs. You dont need downstairs and quick build is for noobs.
Author: Brandy    Time: 2018-11-6 15:56
This is awesome! Thanks for sharing your keybinds to help others!
Author: Abdallalh    Time: 2019-3-17 15:35
Edited by Abdallalh at 2019-3-17 15:36

when i press that key ` the mouse shows  why ??
Author: AlikUsazy    Time: 2019-11-11 20:53
Title: Panda Tutorial Part 5 Better Keyboard Controls / Keybinds
In it something is also to me this idea is pleasant, I completely with you agree.
Author: janek20    Time: 2019-12-20 09:42
Really nice guide mate, I also found a good one, you can check it fortnite keybinds
Author: Cindymom    Time: 2019-12-23 23:27
Title: Panda Tutorial Part 5 Better Keyboard Controls / Keybinds
This must have taken a very long time to make , with all the links.

If I equip an equip card that doesnt really do anything would it be wasting resources?
Author: WilliamCof    Time: 2019-12-24 05:36
Gigabyte commences first dual

Gigabyte will announce Friday a graphics spanish dating sites card running two graphics spain girls cpus on one board. to be able to sources, The SLI card will lift current 3DMark2003 record levels by a big margin while being priced lower than ATI's and Nvidia's single GPU high end cards.

The card integrates two Nvidia GeForce 6600 GT graphics processors and is the first 6600 GT card up for sale to offer a total of 256 MByte DDR 3 memory and 256 Mbit of memory bandwidth.

The 3D1's two processors talk to each other through Nvidia's SLI interface and achieved 14,293 areas in 3DMark2003,An obvious downside to running a dual chip design is performance efficiency. optimistic card's Achilles Heel. 3DMark03's tests show the Duo trailing ATI's Radeon 9800 XT 256MB by a leading margin. which one nail in the coffin. The other comes up via XGI's poor 3D image quality. Time and time again we saw a lack of general detail that's exacerbated by blurry antialiasing performance,

on top of that, The XGI uses its very own design of GPU, Whereas Gigabyte have used tried and tested Nvidia 6600 cores.

"As a lower end video card, The Volari V8 showed us good performance for its value. if ever, As XGI written, They see the V8's principle competition as being the low end Radeon 9600SE's and FX5700LE's of the profession, Then they certainly have them beat in performance, If may not be compulsory in image quality and compatibility.

at the same time, As possessions stand, it's difficult to recommend the Volari V8 over its competitor's mid mainstream cards. it can't really keep up, Except in some bright spots. A lot is based on how XGI prices and markets this card,

"The card's beautiful appearance hides so many bugs that it's impossible for the drivers to correct them. undoubtedly, It's the chip developers or driver makers which should be blamed. Even 50% of the card's successes is not realized. We hope that new XGI's products are often more completed,

buy 2 Gigabyte 3D1 under Alienwares 2x Video system. in theory a quad GeForce 6600 could be done that way. Alienwares 2x video system can use 2 of any video cards no matter what brand or drivers. They say even quad cards maybe possible under 2x but no motherboads have already been built or tested for that as far as I know. So who knows maybe a Quad Gigabyte 3D1 with 8 GeForce 6600 GPUs around someday. I would hate to see the price tag for that beast. Alienware spent years working on the technology and even have demos out showing visualization works. The Tech must be stable motherboard firms are forking over cash to Alienware in order to add the 2X system to thier products. Infact IWILL already has a motherboard due out soon with it. This is a good thing for us has anyone ever seen the price of a Alienware system. In anycase the system would be overkill in the price. At the rate that technology and power of GPUs advance ATI or Nvidia will have a board as powerful as a quad GeForce 6600 in a years time making the price of such a system a waste. 32 GIG bootable Ram generate. Hardware not tool.

Author: JoshuaMeesy    Time: 2020-1-3 14:08
and don't be stuck to Michael Dell

Because he's gonna eat crow at the shareholders' meeting the next time we'll when he finds that Dell's stock price remains in the gutter.

i don't know that Dell's woes had anything to do with Rollin's management. The Sony battery issue was pathetic and could have happened on anyone's watch. about the stock option fiasco, It sure doesn't look like Michael Dell is going to revalue his stock option portfolio or return the benefits from past sock exercises.

The simple fact is that the PC business is getting increasingly miserable. Products have become commoditized and margins are the subject of compression. tremendous cost base is ballooning. What else is Michael Dell planning do? Shift sales and collaborative office to Banglore, India furthermore? What do you expect from a company that does no R but simply slaps together craptastic machines?

, re also:

i have found the low end Dell desktops to be complete crap (Dimension 3000 drifts into their heads). you can choose from Celerons, 512MB of ram, Onboard graphics, No dating a vietnamese girl agp slots, another 17" crt, And not much else around $400. they have been crap.

different kinds of Dells, The midrange peculiarly is where Dell makes some quality desktops and laptops, The Dimension 8400 we got for my mother is a fantastic machine for a very low price.

Adan KolakGreg michael

february 01, 2007, 07:15pm se 'vrrle rrtre

Reply Quote history Abuse

your own Message Add to Buddy List

, re:

Water Drop considered: i have found the low end Dell desktops to be complete how to get a chinese girlfriend crap (Dimension 3000 comes to mind). they offer Celerons, 512MB of random access memory, Onboard images, No agp slots, the perfect 17" crt, And not much else around $400. amazingly crap.

other Dells, The midrange quite is where Dell makes some quality desktops and laptops, The Dimension 8400 we got for my mother is the perfect machine for a very low price.

Ill second that will. My brothers facet 3000 sucked so bad. It was super ass slow and regardless of your circumstances you did to it, It still woudlnt quicken. Built him a new comptuer by having Athlon64 3700+ overclocked to 2.7GHz with 1GB of ram an Abit motherboard and a 7600GT and it is a lot more fast. Im so glad I could upgrade him. He even now on a piece ofst 15 or 17 inch monitor. I cant remember fondly the size.

, re:

its kind of funny, Usually company says their system is slow, i usually add more ram, Reinstall the OS and all pertinent drivers, Add secureness tools, Tweak it and thats it. case, My Dell Inspiron XPS Gen 1 netbook altho has 2 gigs of ram, Was slower agonizing got it, After tweaking it its very quick, Just too bad i cant put 2 more gigs in the ac unit, in reality Dell discontinues certain models/upgrades them to new models. Dell isnt always bad, As i usually realize how to make their machines alot better, Even if they are limited. the one thing that really irks me about them is use of custom Powersupply designs.

Welcome to Creative-Destruction (http://forum.creative-destruction.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3