To offer your better gaming experience, our servers will be down for maintenance for some time. Check information below to find out when server will be up again in your area:
#EDT (New York): July 19, 2018, 3:00 AM-5:00 AM#
#UTC+1 (London): July 19, 2018, 8:00 AM-10:00 AM#
#UTC+2 (Berlin, Paris): July 19, 2018, 9:00 AM-11:00 AM#
#UTC+9 (Tokyo, Seoul): July 19, 2018, 16:00-18:00#
But it may be extended if maintenance cannot be done within expected time. Apologies in advance for any inconvenience and thank you for your support and cooperation.
1. Brand new #GCoke Propeller# finally made its appearance in Aurora Valley! Go craft one in Workshop and fly your way in the battlefield! Enemies you hit will be stunned!
2. Weapon adjustments:
(1) Slightly adjusted camera shake when scoped.
(2) Slightly improved P357 damage.
(3) Adjusted acoustic attenuation of sniper rifles.
3. Optimized shooting experience:
(1) If Auto Fire is enabled by the end of a previous match, then it will stay active by default during the next match.
(2) Fixed the issue that a lifebar may appear on the screen if you aim at a damaged building with a scoped weapon. We truly believe that explorers open
their scope to find an enemy, not to be distracted by irrelevant information.
4. Optimized matchmaking experience:
(1) Now it takes much less time to match and start battle.
(2) The button will show [Prepare]/[Cancel] instead of [Prepare]/[Preparing], or [Match]/[Cancel] if you are the team leader.
5. Added Traps/Gadgets in the Gallery.
6. Added Notice on Event Page, so explorers can check the notice anytime they want.
7. Added gear slots at the bottom of in-battle interface, making it easier to arrange position of each item in game.
8. Current graphic quality will show in the bottom left corner of the in-battle screen.
9. Optimized click response range of certain buttons on the Settings page.
10. Optimized lobby display effect on certain low-end devices.
11. Fixed the noise during show time before players board the plane.
12. Fixed the issue that footsteps are not in smooth succession when a player runs non-stop.