Creative-Destruction

Title: failed to download patch configuration file . check the network and try agine [Print this page]

Author: Joker_OM    Time: 2018-10-25 13:59
Title: failed to download patch configuration file . check the network and try agine
it was working , i had restarted the gama and show me that : failed to download patch configuration file . check the network and try agine

Author: Half    Time: 2018-10-25 22:18
yea me too.....please fix this Devs
Author: Witheraxe    Time: 2018-10-26 09:44
Failed to download patch
Author: Witheraxe    Time: 2018-10-26 09:44
Failed to download patch
Author: Half    Time: 2018-10-31 03:00
are you going to fix this problem or not....its still bothering me i can't play the game please fix it...!!!
Author: VitalGW    Time: 2018-10-31 05:46
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. If you have tried that please wait for the Development team to find the problem and fix it. Patience is key.
Author: Half    Time: 2018-11-1 07:56
anyway....because of this problem i can't download the new map...please fix this fast...
Author: ZNEUTRO    Time: 2018-11-4 11:33
Antes me funcionaba darle a reintentar bastantes veces y ahora ni eso, ya borre y reinstale el juego y aun sigue el problema, no es la primera vez que me pasa. Army_ZNEUTRO en PC

Author: AlexanderTQ    Time: 2018-11-13 18:19
ya me estoy aburriendo

Author: davidmartin4797    Time: 2019-12-16 04:56
Geek Squad Tech Support other internet securities in the market, Webroot protects you from the latest internet threats. Geek Squad Webroot what makes it stand out from the rest is its unique features and ability to detect the virus in real-time. You can choose the subscription plan which will suit you the best. There are multiple subscription plans available for various types of users and you can pick the one that will be compatible with your needs and system. Moreover, Geek Squad chat purchasing the Webroot premium version, you need to make sure whether your system meets its requirements or not.

Welcome to Creative-Destruction (http://forum.creative-destruction.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3