To offer your better gaming experience, our servers will be down for maintenance for some time. Check information below to find out when server will be up again in your area:
#EDT (New York): July 26, 2018, 3:00 AM-5:00 AM*#
#UTC+1 (London): July 26, 2018, 8:00 AM-10:00 AM*#
#UTC+2 (Berlin, Paris): July 26, 2018, 9:00 AM-11:00 AM*#
#UTC+9 (Tokyo, Seoul): July 26, 2018, 16:00-18:00*#
*But it may be extended if maintenance cannot be done within expected time. Apologies in advance for any inconvenience and thank you for your support and cooperation.
1. Fixed the issue that if Auto Parachute is enabled, players cannot see the number of players remaining in cabin.
2. Optimized visual effects of parachuting.
3. Added #Battle Mode Handbook#. Now players can check all battle modes here.
4. To guarantee fair gaming, we optimized the anti-cheat mechanism, making sure anyone who attempts to cheat will be detected and receive heavier punishment.
5. Now players can find more Star Coins in Gold Chest obtained from daily missions.
6. Now it shows the corresponding weapon for each weapon skin in the Supply Shop, so players can easily recognize the one they want.
7. Optimized shooting experience:
(1) Now the firing button will change if players stand too close to a wall and cannot fire properly.
(2) Removed camera shake when weapon is scoped.
8. Weapon adjustments: now AWP needs only 0.3 sec to scope instead of 0.35 sec.
9. Optimized matchmaking rules: if a teammate quits before game starts, a new player will join the team.
10. Optimized effects of looks:
(1) Optimized lighting effects of certain looks.
(2) Added sparkling effects for Night Kids suit (female).
11. Fixed the issue that there may be white blocks on the ground.
12. Players will hear their steps when walking on snowfield in the north.
13. For convenience's sake, now you can hold the button to continuously build corresponding components.
14. Now you can ignore team invites.
15. Optimizations and adjustments for PC version:
(1) Now players can switch to cursor mode using Tilde key. It should be more convenient now.
(2) Players now press X instead of U to speak, which is more friendly for single-hand operation. Press X and then a numeric key to send message immediately.
(3) Interactions like opening chest, reviving teammates, picking up items are all integrated into Interaction under key settings.
(4) All functions in Settings-Basics have been moved to Settings-System.
You can find our latest information and tell us what you think via:
-Creative Destruction Dev Team
(July 25, 2018)