To offer you a better gaming experience, our servers will be down for maintenance for some time. Check the information below to find out when the server will be up again in your area:
GEST (New York): December 20, 2018, 0:50 AM - 3:00 AM
GUTC-2 (Saint Paul): December 20, 2018, 3:50 AM - 6:00 AM
GUTC (London): December 20, 2018, 5:50 AM - 8:00 AM
GUTC+1 (Berlin, Paris): December 20, 2018, 6:50 AM - 9:00 AM
GUTC+9 (Tokyo, Seoul): December 20, 2018, 14:50 - 17:00
Completion time may be extended if maintenance cannot be finished within the expected time. Apologies in advance for any inconvenience in such an event, and thank you for your support and understanding.
1. Jingle bells, Jingle bells, Jingle all the way. Christmas Events are on the way! From after the maintenance on December 20, 2018, until the Midnight on January 6, 2019, Hammer will celebrate Christmas and welcome the new year with you!
(1) Collect Xmas Candy: Eliminate enemies or pick up airdrops during battle for a chance to get Xmas candy. Open Xmas Chests to get large amounts of Xmas Candy.
(2) Exchange candy for skins: Xmas Candy can be exchanged for the legendary weapon, Candy Crusher, the epic parachute, Reindeer Balloons, and other Christmas or New Year edition weapon skins.
(3) Christmas Message Board: Write down your Christmas message and send wishes to other explorers. Like 10 times daily or receive enough Likes to get Xmas Candy.
(4) Login gift: Log in daily during the event to get Xmas Candy and other gifts. You can also get huge Christmas gifts on Christmas Eve.
(5) All-new lobby look: The login interface will be changed during Christmas, with falling snow and joyful Christmas songs in the lobby. The in-game airdrop and loot chests will be replaced with Christmas Packs.
2. Christmas Carnival Pack coming soon. Open for a chance to get:
(1) Suits: Christmas Elf, Red Xmas, Mrs. Reindeer.
(2) Parachutes: Reindeer Sled, Christmas Balloon.
(3) Weapon Skins: Christmas Bells, Starlight Christmas Tree.
(4) Destructor Skins: Packin', Happy Snowman.
(5) Exquisite Christmas Accessories: Xmas Decoration, Gift Top Hat, Gift Incoming, Christmas Antlers, Traditional Santa Hat, Trendy Santa Hat, Christmas Glasses, Reindeer Mask.
All Christmas series items will also be available in the mall!
3. To celebrate Christmas and the upcoming New Year, explorers will enjoy a 70% discount when creating a guild from after the maintenance of December 20, 2018, until before the maintenance on January 3, 2019.
4. All-new weapon, F-1 Guided RPG now available.
(1) F-1 Guided RPG is similar to the RPG7 except the F-1 Guided RPG can lock on to a nearby target when scoped. Tracks the locked-on target within a certain range after being fired.
(2) F-1 Guided RPG can be obtained from normal drops, chests and airdrops.
5. Currently, the knockback effects from explosives are not perfectly balanced and affect the user experience. So now targets will not enter an uncontrolled state, but only get knocked back when being hit by a high-explosive weapon (including RPG, MGL, grenade, etc.). Getting knocked back will not affect building, shooting or other commands.
6. The trap, Bunny Box, can now place on the ground without panels. Also, its HP has been reduced to 100.
7. Optimized the equip logic of the warehouse: Separated the try-out and equip functions in the warehouse. Players have to select and hit the Use button to equip an outfit.
8. Optimized the display of the team channel: Players current highest rank level will be displayed when sending messages looking for a team or looking for members.
9. Extended the response range of the Like and Add Friend button in the match-over screen of the mobile version.
10. Added two shortcut keys to switch and select traps & gadgets in the PC version. Default keys are 8 and 9:
(1) Players can quickly switch to, and place traps & gadgets (default: Coke Propeller and Springboard).
(2) Players can customize the shortcut keys in the key settings and customize the trap or gadget type in the advanced settings.
You can learn about the latest C.D. news and give us your valuable feedback via:
-Creative Destruction Dev Team
(December 20th, 2018)
Note: Image provided by Community Artist -Myriam.
Author: Louis-Marie Time: 2018-12-18 06:14
when you will add the playground mode!!Author: iTurniKill Time: 2018-12-19 05:49
guided missile is a really bad idea even the other game was smart enough to remove it..
don't add cars or editing, this game will lose its own uniqueness if you do.. Author: PixelzZz Time: 2018-12-19 06:52
editing will be good thing to be added, cars won't.
Also, yeah playground please or 1v1, 2v2 and 4v4 areas for guilds to have a warAuthor: iTurniKill Time: 2018-12-19 09:16
Will have to be unique editing then, or just go back to fort.. Author: darkixNCS Time: 2018-12-23 17:48
What gift? I didn't got any gift and I logged on christ am eve .. seriosly? If you do something do it good.. :/Author: MYTH_PRO Time: 2018-12-24 11:34
new skin and free daimondAuthor: darkixNCS Time: 2018-12-24 14:22
I didn't get it! What!?Author: AaFan_77 Time: 2018-12-29 00:45
Kenapa akun saya ke reset
Welcome to Creative-Destruction (http://forum.creative-destruction.com/)