Creative-Destruction

Title: Feedback On Reporting System + Anti-Cheat [Print this page]

Author: AgentProxy    Time: 2018-7-31 12:46
Title: Feedback On Reporting System + Anti-Cheat
I'd like to give an update that the new anti-cheat system is working well. For the last couple days on PC I have not encountered a hacker. However today I have encountered some players blatantly speedhacking, especially when they're down. They appear as if they were sliding all across the map, killing players.

While trying to report them, I cannot. I suggest perhaps a report system rework to where at the end of the match you can report people in your team.

One of the hackers was using a speedhack while down, and he was on my team. I am unable to report at the end of the game, thus no potential action could be taken against him.

I also suggest perhaps having a separate forum thread for hacking/ban issues, since Bugs/Problems would make sense for technical issues.

Thank you for working hard on the game. Keep it up!

Author: eLiteGam3r    Time: 2018-7-31 18:23
     I honestly haven’t ran into any hackers on mobile (US server) that I know of at least.

But I do keep running into the same thing where players are just parachuting infinitely in the sky sometimes and I also can’t tell if they’re just lagged out or not because I always shoot them down with an AWM and they never move anywhere just sit there slightly bobbing up and down in the same spot.
Author: eLiteGam3r    Time: 2018-7-31 21:58
SargentSlayz replied at 2018-7-31 21:54
Mate I don’t agree I would get reported a million times for aimbot because I’m to good for these p ...

I feel you, but I think the AC algorithm is fine, it's just the report system being abused and the lack of knowledge from the team that handles bans that's been the main problem for players like us.

I'm unbanned btw (after the full 7 day period) but nonetheless.. Just scared to play tbh, don't want to get banned again and lose all my stuff. I played one game just a bit ago bc I was desperate for some sniper action lol. 22 kills, probably 4 actual player kills, hopefully don't get reported again xDD
Author: AgentProxy    Time: 2018-7-31 23:05
eLiteGam3r replied at 2018-7-31 18:23
I honestly haven’t ran into any hackers on mobile (US server) that I know of at least.

B ...

I made a post but it seems that it didn’t go through....

1) that flying hacker you said, is most likely a bot that is stuck. EZ kill. Or let the zone kill the player.

2) there’s actually mobile hackers. Very rare but I saw one in my IOS game. A downed player was using apeedback and was sliding all over the place. Very surprising...
Author: Bykalakhd    Time: 2018-8-2 05:12
Hello AgentProxy,

thanks for the feedback, now there is already a section to report players in the forum.
Reporting Cheaters
Author: SargentSlayz    Time: 2018-8-2 14:16
Dudeeeee the anti cheat sucks.
Author: TG04    Time: 2018-8-2 15:35
Loool, ofc you dont see any hackers cus all pros are banned. And you are newbie c:
Author: Triixy    Time: 2018-8-3 12:28
Laerac replied at 2018-8-3 08:59
There are no cheaters on mobile version, just in the pc version. About the players that just stay  ...

If there are no cheaters in Mobile why is James not lifting inncoent mobile player's bans?
Author: kirxcy_    Time: 2018-8-5 05:03
There are because the modded apks are available.
Anticheat for mobile:
Check if its original apk, not modded.
Author: AgentProxy    Time: 2018-8-6 08:23
kirxcy_ replied at 2018-8-5 05:03
There are because the modded apks are available.
Anticheat for mobile:
Check if its original apk, no ...

Yeah I just noticed them other days ago. Game should have a system to check the client files all the same before running the game.
Author: kirxcy_    Time: 2018-8-6 08:26
That's can work only for mobile, cuz ch. ea.ts are injecting into exe...
Author: Fryre    Time: 2018-8-6 13:46
The whole the system is flawed. Screw em’
Author: Fieryblazing    Time: 2018-9-4 14:08
The anti cheat in my opinion is kinda annoying asf due to the fact that people who aren’t cheating are being banned for being too good like I remember the # one player for creative destruction getting banned and having to show video evidence. Anyone who isn’t a YouTube or streamer doesn’t have the luxury of having an abundance’s of video to remove their ban and have to serve a 3 day suspension which is bull. Demotivating anyone from actually tryharding and instead moving to other battle Royale games
Author: T7_Unknown    Time: 2018-9-21 08:42
i never saw any hacker before
i played the first 4 solo matches and got banned for 3 days
i don't know ? maybe someone reported me and the ban msg says that i am using unauthrized third party plugin
but i am not using anything please fix this
Author: jeancant    Time: 2018-10-6 12:45
estoy con un error de el juego
Author: Ehtisham    Time: 2018-11-3 10:10
i cant login with my g mail i see blank page when try to login so please fix this bug

Author: dwainester011    Time: 2018-11-10 02:14
can you plssend fix this
error startup issue
Author: TSm_MyTh2.°    Time: 2018-11-19 12:58
i have a problem i cant login on google please help me
Author: TLCGamingYT    Time: 2018-11-19 18:02
Hope the Anti Cheat will be get more better.
Author: tvScythe    Time: 2018-12-8 15:26
Edited by tvScythe at 2018-12-8 15:28

So i Have a video of a hacker with aim-bot and speed-hacking and if u would like to see it check it out here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGn3-dg_Gfs     btw sorry for the mic volume and such its my first video

Author: ZubiGamingYT    Time: 2018-12-9 09:50
Agree Its Better Now
Author: Kezzu    Time: 2019-2-9 12:18
i have a hacker his name is YT_TSM_THAY heres the video of him downloading hacks and using them https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY_yMaEDynM plz ban him not fair he was before useing hacks do boost his kd,kills,wins.
Author: ahmed18h    Time: 2019-2-9 12:37
Edited by ahmed18h at 2019-2-9 12:47

this guy killed me with aim bot i want him get banned
and this is the video link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf8UOP_NArA
Author: ahmed18h    Time: 2019-2-9 12:49
this guy killed me with aim bot i want him get banned
and this is the video link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf8UOP_NArA
Author: banana    Time: 2019-7-7 11:11
hello can you pleas fix your stuped guns shootgun how can shootgun take dmg from 60M just tell who this idiot do this
Author: afrojack    Time: 2019-11-2 18:37
I do not know why this error happens but here I bring you the solution just follow my steps ...

I hope I helped you

Author: afrojack    Time: 2019-11-2 18:40
hello i have a problem i cant login on google on or facebook please fix the bug

Author: afrojack    Time: 2019-11-2 18:42
I do not know why this error happens but here I bring you the solution just follow my steps ...

I hope I helped you

Author: JuankiLoco12    Time: 2019-11-9 13:51
Hello i have a problem i cant login on google or in facebook please fix the bug

Welcome to Creative-Destruction (http://forum.creative-destruction.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3