To offer you better gaming experience, our servers will be down for maintenance for some time. Check the information below to find out when the server will be up again in your area:
#EDT (New York): August 2, 2018, 3:00 AM - 5:00 AM#
#UTC+1 (London): August 2, 2018, 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM#
#UTC+2 (Berlin, Paris): August 2, 2018, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM#
#UTC+9 (Tokyo, Seoul): August 2, 2018, 16:00 - 18:00#
*Completion time may be extended if maintenance cannot be finished within expected time. Apologies in advance for any inconvenience in such an event, and thank you for your support and understanding.
1. A new game mode, #Medal Mode# will be available during the following times:
-AS Server: UTC+9 (Tokyo, Seoul): August 2, 2018 (after update) - August 15, 2018, 11:59 AM
-US Server: EDT (New York): August 2, 2018 (after update) - August 15, 2018, 11:59 AM
-MED Server: UTC+2 (Berlin, Paris): August 2, 2018 (after update) - August 15, 2018, 11:59 AM
Collect medals in battle! Your rank is determined by the number of medals collected when the match finishes. Players can return to the match after being eliminated, but they will lose half of their medals when eliminated. Hammer’s Tip: the Springboard can help you move freely throughout the match.
2. Add a new event, #First Recharge Reward#: Players can claim the time-limited suit White Lover (10 days) when recharging any amount of diamonds.
3. #New Items# available in Supply:
-New suits: Glittering Outfit, Work Suit and Viola.
-New parachutes: Starlight Pony, Striped Pony, Mr. Grimace, Whiff of Ocean, Shimmering Purple and Naughty Bear.
4. Shot adjustments:
(1) Can now open sights and aim when jumping.
(2) Can now fire during the opening sights or aiming animations.
(3) Fixed the issue that auto-fire could not be used in some circumstances.
(4) Fixed the issue that there was a slight lag when firing while running.
5. Weapon adjustments:
(1) Slightly increased the toggle speed for all weapons.
(2) Optimized the pulling sound effects of the X-1 Future Arch.
(3) The shot sound of some weapons can now travel further.
6. Building Adjustments:
(1) Optimized the quick-build logic to avoid the issue that part of the building is not constructed in some circumstances.
(2) Optimized the position control when building ramps. Players can now build ramps parallel to slopes when standing on the bottom of a slope.
7. Added a new #Look Score# display. Players can find it in the Supply, Depot and Gallery.
8. UI Adjustment for Supply and Depot:
(1) Optimized the performance of model loading in the Supply and Depot.
(2) Added gender tags to Looks.
(3) Added Quality Filter function in the Depot. Players can display their items more conveniently.
9. The latest game content will now be displayed in the notice when the players log in. Details can be checked when by tapping the image.
10. The refresh time of the resource collected counter has changed from 3 seconds to 0.5 seconds after gaining Rare Elements, which will help players to be better informed of the elements gained via deconstruction.
11. Your device will now vibrate to prompt players when they choose Auto or Follow Parachute. This can be off in the settings.
12. The custom interface in operation mode now supports the placement of trap buttons.
13. When the safe zone shrinks at a certain range, there will be a special effect in the eye of the storm. This will help explorers to find the center of the safe zone.
14. Loading animations have been added to the login, reconnection and matching screens.
15. Optimized character’s movement when riding the Coke Propeller.
16. Fixed the issue that chat messages in battle did not refresh in the lobby chat preview box.
17. Fixed the issue that there some scenes and models had rendering issues on some devices.