To offer you a better gaming experience, our servers will be down for maintenance for some time. Check the information below to find out when the server will be up again in your area:
#EDT (New York): August 30, 2018, 3:00 AM - 5:00 AM#
#UTC-3 (Saint Paul): August 30, 2018, 4:00 AM - 6:00 AM#
#UTC+1 (London): August 30, 2018, 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM#
#UTC+2 (Berlin, Paris): August 30, 2018, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM#
#UTC+9 (Tokyo, Seoul): August 30, 2018, 16:00 - 18:00#
Completion time may be extended if maintenance cannot be finished within expected time. Apologies in advance for any inconvenience in such an event, and thank you for your support and understanding.
1. The new #Hide Mode# will be available during the following times:
AS Server: UTC+9 (Tokyo, Seoul): August 30, 2018, after maintenance - September 12, 2018, 11:59
US Server: EDT (New York): August 30, 2018, after maintenance - September 12, 2018, 11:59
MED Server: UTC+2 (Berlin, Paris): August 30, 2018, after maintenance - September 12, 2018, 11:59
LA Server: UTC-3 (Saint Paul): August 30, 2018, after maintenance - September 12, 2018, 11:59
(1) Explorers can collect Disguise Agents to increase Disguise Energy and use the energy to transform into bushes.
(2) Various long-range weapons like Sniper Rifle, X-1 Future Arch and the RG Railgun will spawn in this mode.
2. The all-new #Plasma SMG# has arrived! This is an SMG that can auto-recover ammo, but it will overheat and be forced to reload if keeps shooting nonstop. Only by adept use of Plasma SMG's overheat bar can its full strength be exerted!
3. UI Adjustment for Supply and Depot:
(1) The new System Guard and Urban Manic suits are now available.
(2) Optimized the UI for Recommend Supplies. Explorers can view the products more conveniently.
(3) Can use Look Shards to exchange for Purple Visor, Black Cowboy Hat and White Cowboy Hat.
(4) Added type tags to the right side of ACCESSORY on the SUPPLY and DEPOT interfaces. Explorers can view their accessories more conveniently.
4. Added #Guilds#: Players can find the Guild tab in the main interface to create or join a guild for various rewards!
5. Weapon adjustments:
(1) Added fall speed to the bullets of AWP, PSG-1 and VSS.
(2) Slightly increased the reload speed for all Rifles, Submachine Guns and Pistols.
(3) Targets hit by RPG, MGL, Grenade, Threaten Bomb and Bowling Bomb will now be knocked back. The closer the targets by the explosion center, the stronger the knock-back effect.
(4) Increased Railgun damage and greatly reduced scattering.
6. Shot adjustments:
(1) Reduced the accident that scoped weapons will hit the sloping panel.
(2) Optimized the Damage Reminder Effect.
7. Flight path optimizations:
(1) Players can now view the complete flight path on the minimap in the Ready phase.
(2) The jumping location marks are added to the flight path on the minimap.
8. The player with the 1st Look Overall Rating has an additional chance to be displayed before jumping.
9. Pick-up optimizations: Added an option of “Gear Slot Order” in the SETTINGS. The new gears will be displayed from left to right by default and the order can be changed in the SETTINGS.
10. A highlight effect has been added to the Bear Figurine so they can be easily discovered and a shake effect has also been added when dismantling the Bear Figurine.
11. Spectate optimizations:
(1) Added a description of team members to the Recommend Matches.
(2) Removed the SETTINGS, Quick Messages and functions related to Voice from the Spectate interface. The Kill Reminder of the spectated player has been adjusted as blue.
12. Gift Gold optimizations:
(1) A window will pop up when claiming Gift Gold.
(2) Added a Claim All button, tap to claim all Gift Gold and gift back.
13. Optimized the icon order on the left of the LOBBY. The entrances of SIGN IN, SHARE and AIRDROP are moved to the EVENT interface.
14. Red dots will be added to the buttons in the LOBBY after completing Partner Missions.
15. Fixed an issue that operations might be invalid when upgrading building skills.
16. Explorers will receive more detailed feedback about the result of their reports on cheaters.
17. Fixed an issue that the max stack limit of an item was incorrectly calculated when being picked up by dragging.