Creative-Destruction

Title: How can i play stretched resolution? [Print this page]

Author: xdKyle2004    Time: 2019-8-10 14:08
Title: How can i play stretched resolution?
I was wondering if there is a way to play stretched resolution in Creative Destruction? If there is please let me know. Thanks

Author: Tomanator    Time: 2019-8-10 14:39
if you have intel graphics, create a custom resolution withing intel control panel

Author: xdKyle2004    Time: 2019-8-13 10:08
Tomanator replied at 2019-8-10 14:39
if you have intel graphics, create a custom resolution withing intel control panel

i have amd and when i try it i have black bars. I think its just an AMD problem but do you know how i fix it?

Author: goalken    Time: 2019-8-28 23:24
It is wonderful to be here with everyone, I have a lot of knowledge from what you share, to say thank you, temple run the information and knowledge here helps me a lot
Author: daniellee77    Time: 2019-9-5 05:13
Dr. Fate is an anecdotal character at first presented by Marvel Comics. This character ended up renowned in the wake of showing up in the Fantastic Four film. Toby Kebbell is one of the entertainers who have depicted this character pretty stunningly in the 2015 Fantastic Four motion picture.
Buy Victor Von Costume Coat
Author: michaelcormier    Time: 2019-9-11 10:58
Great discussion and We maintain close relations with our clients reassuring them a well-rounded digital experience. We bring our clients' dream to the board and work together to make it a reality because your success is our success! Custom Logo Design California

Welcome to Creative-Destruction (http://forum.creative-destruction.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3