To offer your better gaming experience, our servers will be down for maintenance for some time.
Check information below to find out when server will be up again in your area:
EDT (New York): July 12, 2018, 3:00 AM - 5:00 AM*
UTC+1 (London): July 12, 2018, 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM*
UTC+2 (Berlin, Paris): July 12, 2018, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM*
UTC+9 (Tokyo, Seoul): July 12, 2018, 16:00 - 18:00*
*It may be extended if maintenance cannot be done within expected time. Apologies in advance for any inconvenience and thank you for your support and cooperation.
1. A new game mode, #Warmobile Mode# will be open during:
-AS Server: UTC+9 (Tokyo, Seoul): July 16, 2018, 12:00 - August 1, 2018, 12:00
-US Server: EDT (New York): July 16, 2018, 11:59 AM - August 1, 2018, 11:59 AM
-MED Server: UTC+2 (Berlin, Paris): July 16, 2018, 11:59 AM - August 1, 2018, 11:59 AM
(You can craft a really big Warmobile in Workshop that can destroy everything standing in the way. How thrilling!)
2. During the time Warmobile Mode is open, we've also prepared lots of events. Don't forget to participate and claim Gold and Star Coins!
3. Weapon balance adjustments:
(1) Bullets of pistols, SMGs, rifles and sniper rifles will now fly faster and ballistics have been improved.
(2) UZI (Rare) now has a larger magazine, increased from 35 to 40.
(3) Arches of Future Arch will now fly slightly faster.
(4) Grenades will now roll slightly slower when they hit the ground.
(5) VHS now has a lower attack interval.
(6) XM8 now has slightly lower damage with increased recoil.
(7) Fixed the issue that attack interval of AWP (Legendary) is too low.
(8) Tweaked ratings of range of all weapons in the Gallery.
4. Shooting adjustments:
(1) Change aim button from Release to Aim to Tap to Aim.
(2) Now players can move the scope camera and fire when weapons are scoped.
5. Pickup list will be folded temporarily to avoid blocking players' view when weapons are scoped.
6. Now players' character will be displayed on season reward interface by default.
7. Now players will be reminded when teammates place a marker on the map to improve gameplay.
8. It will be smoother when you drag the Eye Icon to move the camera.
9. Fixed the issue that some items in the scenario may hover above the ground.
10. Fixed the issue that the camera will suddenly zoom in.
11. Fixed the issue that graphics may display abnormally on some devices.
You can find our latest information and tell us what you think via:
-Creative Destruction Dev Team
July 11, 2018