[Notice] Update Announcement (9/27 EST)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-9-26 03:32:58 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Dear Explorers:

To offer you a better gaming experience, our servers will be down for maintenance for some time. Check the information below to find out when the server will be up again in your area:

#EDT (New York): September 27, 2018, 3:00 AM - 5:00 AM#
        #UTC-3 (Saint Paul): September 27, 2018, 4:00 AM - 6:00 AM#
        #UTC+1 (London): September 27, 2018, 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM#
        #UTC+2 (Berlin, Paris): September 27, 2018, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM#
        #UTC+9 (Tokyo, Seoul): September 27, 2018, 16:00 - 18:00#

*Completion time may be extended if maintenance cannot be finished within expected time. Apologies in advance for any inconvenience in such an event, and thank you for your support and understanding.

What's New?

1. Supply Shop Update:
        (1) The all-new #weapon skins#, Bunny MGL and Carrot RPG will be available in the Supply Shop.
        (2) #Advanced Supply Box# rewards have been adjusted, added 4 time-limited weapon skins of purple rarity, Timmy the T-Rex hat, Terri the Triceratops hat and Glittering Shutter Shades accessory.

2. The new #Three Forces# mode will be available during the following times:
        AS Server: UTC+9 (Tokyo, Seoul): September 27, 2018, after maintenance - October 10, 2018, 11:59
        US Server: EDT (New York): September 27, 2018, after maintenance - October 9, 2018, 10:59 PM
        MED Server: UTC+2 (Berlin, Paris): September 27, 2018, after maintenance - October 10, 2018, 4:59 AM
        LA Server: UTC-3 (Saint Paul): September 27, 2018, after maintenance - October 9, 2018, 11:59 PM
        Explorers are divided into three teams and land in three different cities. All-new skills, Life Crystals and Super Airdrops await. Fight for supremacy as the storm closes in.

3. Breaking News
        Recently, the Aurora Company announced that it will release a small number of #Dawn Orders# on the battlefield along with the #GAurora Airdrop#l. Players can find the Dawn Order and complete missions for rewards.
        (1) The Aurora Airdrop will only drop when the average match points reach a certain amount and the number of airdrops is related to the average match points.
        (2) The Aurora Airdrop currently only drops in Classic Mode.
        (3) The Aurora Airdrop will be sent to some city resource points at the beginning of a match.
        (4) The missions of the Dawn Order mission in the Aurora Airdrop is only valid that match. Loads of Gold and Star Coin will be granted upon completing the mission.
        (5) The Aurora Airdrop contains Magic Box, Magic Box Serum and other random advanced resources.

4. The all-new #Stinger SMG# has arrived! This weapon can track enemies and will trigger explosive damage upon hitting the same enemy for 7 times in a row! The Stinger SMG will replace the Railgun temporarily and can be found in some resource point.

5. Weapon adjustments:
        (1) Slightly reduced the recoil of the XM8.
        (2) Slightly reduced the recoil recovery speed of the PSG-1, this adjustment will slightly increase the difficulty to use burst fire.

6. Based on player's feedback, we have made some adjustments to the Air Strike:
        (1) Adjusted the special effects of the Air Strike.
        (2) Adjusted the explosion and warning sound effects of the Air Strike.
        (3) Reduced the number of explosions for each Air Strike (especially in the early and late period of Air Strike).
        (4) Reduced the joystick sensitivity when controlling the Air Strike on mobile devices.

7. We have added a series of Quick Terms for different situations. Players can now change the Quick Terms in the SETTINGS.

8. Adjustments of Traps and Gadgets:
        (1) Optimized the display order of Traps and Gadgets in the workshop. It is now more convenient to select the most used Traps and Gadgets.
        (2) Fixed the lagging issue that appeared after using the Coke Propeller.
        (3) Optimized the preview effect when placing warmobiles.

9. Added a distance display to the eliminating reminder: When eliminating an enemy from 50m away, the distance will also be displayed.

10. When unlocking a special achievement in battle, players can share a special achievement pic at the end of the match.

11. Added a status switch for parachutes in the Supply Shop and Depot. Players can now view parachutes in their open status.

12. Players will now receive a mail when receiving a gift.

13. Fix an issue that the SMG Mission in Season Pass Missions couldn't be completed with a Plasma SMG.

14. Fix an issue that players' looks in the Popularity Rank didn't refresh in time.

15. Players of the PC version can now take screenshots via the PrintScreen button on their keyboard. The screenshot will capture the current image of the game
and be saved to the desktop.

16. The fonts on the PC version will be displayed clearer now (especially for high-resolution display).

You can find our latest information and tell us what you think via:
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/CD_Mobile

-Creative Destruction Dev Team
(September 27th, 2018)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-9-26 05:29:51 | Show the author posts only
Awesome! I love the frequent updates, this game is getting better and better. How about adding some emotes though :-D

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2018-9-26 06:42:53 | Show the author posts only
4. I hate the Railgun, it's useless. I don't will miss it.

6. We really need this.

10. Nice. It's good.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2018-9-26 06:46:38 | Show the author posts only
15. This, now i have to ask: There are a problem with the game and Radeon Adrenalin Relive? I can't record my plays. It's like the game turn off my ReLive.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2018-9-26 09:00:29 | Show the author posts only
y cuando van a agregar la m16?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2018-9-26 15:24:48 | Show the author posts only
Hey could you check the Ban Appels Forums? Pls

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2018-9-26 20:27:17 | Show the author posts only
Servidor LATAM PC??

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Ban Speech

Credits
8#
Post time 2018-9-27 00:29:30 | Show the author posts only
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2018-9-27 12:14:36 | Show the author posts only
yo vengo por que me volvieron a banear la cuenta sin razón alguna deje de utilizar razer cortex por que el juego a veces se me queda pegado pero dije ahh capaz y fue eso no lo utilizo ahora que llego la actualización me vuelven a banear por 7 días es algo que la verdad hecha a perder mi emoción sobre este juego mi nick en el juego es TGD_ASDFG del servidor EE.UU para que vean si pueden hacer algo y me quiten el baneo por que si no es así perderán a un jugador muy valioso me gustaría que me llegaran a avisar si lo hacen por favor

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2018-9-27 12:38:54 | Show the author posts only
Edited by molequinho at 2018-9-27 14:29

Cade uma atualização do Rio de Janeiro: '(

Comments

Servidor Latam? Quero.  Post time 2018-9-27 15:21

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2019-6-18 00:19 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.030615 second(s), 22 queries .