FPS Tanked since patch

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-10-11 18:07:33 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Feedback
In-Game Name: r3lik
Player ID: 10309605
Server: US server (PC)
Before the patch I was getting 60 fps on the ulta / ultra settings with barely any fluxuation or noticable drops in FPS. As soon as this patch went live (after all the failed log in attempts) finally get into the game and it's absolutely unplayable! 5-20 FPS on the lowest graphical settings!! This is crazy how much load it's putting on my CPU can someone please look into what's going on during this new patch, are we being mined for crypto, I am not sure if it's possible but I just think something is definitely up.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-10-15 18:30:46 | Show the author posts only
i have the same issue with the game too i dont drop fps tho i stay at 60 fps on ultra everything but its just the game is so frammy this needs to be fixed

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2019-11-11 07:06:03 | Show the author posts only
I have tried to check some of the games which runs quick on the computer but when I open some heavy games which allow the cryptocurrency investment through the help of How To Mine Bitcoin options it drops quickly.Lot of people want to know about the bitcoin currency details for making money through games.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2019-12-11 04:13 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.024519 second(s), 22 queries .