Register immediately
View: 6476|Reply: 23
Print Prev. thread Next thread

PC has Separate servers for Steam and Official Page DL?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-10-13 02:34:26 | Show all posts Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Feedback
In-Game Name: Azzy1992
Player ID: 10554076
Server: US server (PC)
Hello, I was hoping to get a better understanding as to why the Steam servers and Official Website servers are seperate.
As new people learn of the game their first reaction is to get it on steam. I now have new streamer friends who I cannot join because I have the other server. If there was a way to transfer my account; I possibly would. However. That would also involve leaving behind my level 8 guild with 70+ members. Not to mention all the friends I made while climbing this season.
Is there any intent to fix this and let both servers play together? I've heard of cross platform restrictions; but never because of where I downloaded the game on the same platform.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
 Author| Post time 2018-10-29 04:27:40 | Show all posts
Guild is now currently level 10; I have spent several dollars on the OG account and realized steam servers are so small; I would much rather forever stay on the OG servers and try to convince everyone else to come over from Steam.

Please convert all steam accounts and allow them to choose a new server to place their cosmetics on. You'll keep a longer term customer base if you remove it off steam. Or atleast allow steam to use your 3 original servers.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2021-1-15 16:19 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.025816 second(s), 23 queries .