Register immediately
View: 3259|Reply: 4
Print Prev. thread Next thread

Cannot find game integrity.client error(1300)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-10-14 09:14:24 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Feedback
In-Game Name: Sohan47
Player ID: 14300279
Server: AS server (Mobile)
When I download the PC version and install it starts but after taking download it says cannot find game integrity.client error(1300)...can you give me a solution about it..

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-7-9 07:36:26 | Show the author posts only
Hello guys, I really love music, its not only my hobby its my life, but seperately I'm a student who ought to prepare a paper the topic of which is quite hard, so I cant do it only by my self, so  addressed to the writing service, but I do not think for sure that the work will be quite unique so I will definitely search for plagiarism while getting that paper from them, and if you want to check some texts you may use the help of free service

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2019-8-29 03:01:22 | Show the author posts only
This is one of the best websites that I’ve ever come across, all the content displayed is pretty unique and informative and from now onwards I’ll make it a point to go through the website regularly. I have a website on education category, If you want to read our article, please read the latest one on "Dissertation help services UK".

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2019-8-29 03:01:47 | Show the author posts only
Thanks for Sharing the useful and informative information. I am regular user of your website, I am also a blogger, writing reviews and rating on different different website, If you want to check reviews and rating about assignment help websites please check Movies4u HD Movies Download Reviews, please read here

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2019-9-15 04:57:33 | Show the author posts only
When I download the PC version and install it starts but after taking download it says cannot find game integrity.client error(1300)...can you give me a solution about it..
any one help me

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2019-10-23 04:52 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.025408 second(s), 22 queries .