Register immediately
View: 4388|Reply: 41
Print Prev. thread Next thread

[Notice] Update Announcement (10/18 EST)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-10-15 22:17:05 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Dear Explorers:

To offer you a better gaming experience, our servers will be down for maintenance for some time. Check the information below to find out when the server will be up again in your area:
        #EDT (New York): October 18, 2018, 3:00 AM - 5:00 AM#
        #UTC-3 (Saint Paul): October 18, 2018, 4:00 AM - 6:00 AM#
        #UTC+1 (London): October 18, 2018, 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM#
        #UTC+2 (Berlin, Paris): October 18, 2018, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM#
        #UTC+9 (Tokyo, Seoul): October 18, 2018, 16:00 - 18:00#

*Completion time may be extended if maintenance cannot be finished within the expected time. Apologies in advance for any inconvenience in such an event, and thank you for your support and understanding.

What's New?

1. New products available in the Supply Shop:
        (1) The Meower Discount Pack will be available. Purchase for a chance to get the Meower suit, accessory, destructor skin, and weapon skin.
        (2) All-new The Owl and Fugu Balloon glider, Housewrecker destructor skin and Chillax Panda backpack.

2. The new weapon #GPower Rifle#l has arrived! The Power Rifle fires big Plasma Bullets. The closer the bullet center is to the target, the more damage it will deal.

3. Weapon adjustments:
        (1) Slightly increased the scattering of the UMP9.
        (2) Slightly increased the scattering of the UZI.
        (3) Slightly reduced the scattering of the SCAR.

-We find that players now prefer to use submachine guns than rifles, and the performance of submachine guns at all distances is better than that of rifles, which is contrary to our original intention. Different types of weapons should have different performance at different distances, so we will adjust submachine guns to make them more suitable for close combat, and adjust rifles so that they can play a greater role in the middle- and long-distance combat.
        -We will continue to observe the performance of different types of weapons and make necessary adjustments when required.              (4) PSG-1 will be removed from the Aurora Valley temporarily and the chance of the VSS and XM8 appearing will be increased.
        We found that the performance of PSG-1 didn't reach our expectations, so we will redesign it. Please wait for the return of the new and improved PSG-1!
4. Increased the material cost of the gadget Springboard in the workshop from 4 to 6.

5. Guild Optimizations:
        (1) Messages sent to the team channel will also be sent to the guild channel.
        (2) Guild members will be displayed on top in the LOBBY tag in the INVITE on the right of the lobby.
        (3) Players' guild info will be displayed in the team-up invite pop-up.

6. Added a Look Rank in the Rankings. Players will be ranked according to the overall score of all their looks.

7. Optimized the Gallery interface: It is now more convenient to view the icon of weapon skins.

8. Optimized the Officially Certified interface: If a verified player is in a game, other players can spectate the player.

9. Missions with unclaimed rewards will be displayed on top in the Season Pass interface.

10. The distance between your current location and your marked location will now be displayed in the Direction Indicator.

You can find our latest information and tell us what you think via:
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/CD_Mobile

-Creative Destruction Dev Team
(October 18th, 2018)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-10-16 09:52:15 | Show the author posts only
ARREGLEN LOS BUUUUUUUGS!!!!!!!!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2018-10-18 02:08:49 | Show the author posts only
what about egypt ?
area name please ?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2018-10-18 06:21:52 | Show the author posts only
I want cars in this game,this game is awesome.I play this game day to night.
In game name - youngster
Id - 10029950
Server - Med Server [pc]

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2018-10-18 06:46:03 | Show the author posts only
bug please fix clinet 900

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2018-10-18 06:51:58 | Show the author posts only
Could you take a look at my Ban appeal? I'd like to resolve this ASAP! Thank you!
https://forum.creative-destructi ... id=13054&extra=

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2018-10-18 15:33:56 | Show the author posts only
You Guys should do Tournaments, I have a really good team that is willing to play. (Also is anyone is looking for a team just shoot them a dm on twitter @TheNBKClan)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2018-10-20 14:53:14 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Popularity Hack on Moble Creative Destruction User':Wisdomiskey id 15643928 Hey there's a trick going  around creative destruction mobile where you are able to cheat your popularity by making new accounts over and over again and gifting yourself. A lot of people on U.S server are doing it now I'm just wondering if this is against the rules. A lot of people are able to make new accounts and gift their selves by the the rewards that are given when you first start the game. I was very skeptical to do it. A lot of my friends are doing it now and I don't want them to be banned but they were just desperate for popularity to move up on the ranks. It's very obvious to tell who's doing it. It shows no192929922 and a level 1 character for example and each new account is given a set of star coins.

im aware that you guys are strict on the rules i realy dont wanna see my friends banned but just warned to stop bec. this could become a In game.money issue where players are not purchasing   "Star Coins" to gift each other the right way. Im aware that this game makes a great profit off players 
i have friends that do it. I dont  wish for any further issues because this can become  a gaming profit. I wanted to let u guys know before this hits youtube as some type of popularity glitch. Here my online friends listed below. I pray u dont bann but do whats best in you opinion

riot killer
id:18868740

Førk
id: 15688688

Ŕussel
id: 19050824

Cheesy1110yt
id:17081382  

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2018-10-26 19:44:06 | Show the author posts only
con todo respeto me baniaron  la cuenta  por 3 diasy que supuesta mente use algun hack por favor no fue asi porfavor revicen bien

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2018-10-26 19:48:03 | Show the author posts only
porfavor no e usado ningun hack
deivis19
servido el de estado unidos

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2019-8-18 03:38 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.029431 second(s), 21 queries .