Register immediately
View: 7112|Reply: 41
Print Prev. thread Next thread

[Notice] Update Announcement (10/18 EST)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Landlord
Post time 2018-10-20 14:53:14 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Popularity Hack on Moble Creative Destruction User':Wisdomiskey id 15643928 Hey there's a trick going  around creative destruction mobile where you are able to cheat your popularity by making new accounts over and over again and gifting yourself. A lot of people on U.S server are doing it now I'm just wondering if this is against the rules. A lot of people are able to make new accounts and gift their selves by the the rewards that are given when you first start the game. I was very skeptical to do it. A lot of my friends are doing it now and I don't want them to be banned but they were just desperate for popularity to move up on the ranks. It's very obvious to tell who's doing it. It shows no192929922 and a level 1 character for example and each new account is given a set of star coins.

im aware that you guys are strict on the rules i realy dont wanna see my friends banned but just warned to stop bec. this could become a In game.money issue where players are not purchasing   "Star Coins" to gift each other the right way. Im aware that this game makes a great profit off players 
i have friends that do it. I dont  wish for any further issues because this can become  a gaming profit. I wanted to let u guys know before this hits youtube as some type of popularity glitch. Here my online friends listed below. I pray u dont bann but do whats best in you opinion

riot killer
id:18868740

Førk
id: 15688688

Ŕussel
id: 19050824

Cheesy1110yt
id:17081382  

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2020-2-29 05:35 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.023771 second(s), 20 queries .