Register immediately
View: 73|Reply: 4
Print Prev. thread Next thread

What are the chances of getting caught using YouTube-mp3 converters to downlo...

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 6 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
What are the chances of getting caught using YouTube-mp3 converters to download music?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 5 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
This is not a legal advice, so pls do not treat it as one… but my understanding is that if you are in United States at least, there is a legal precedent stating that time-shifting content for personal purposes is legal and generally acceptable (like recording tv shows on VHS back in a day to watch later or in different setting). The argument would be that consuming already readily available youtube content at a different time and not directly on the platform would be acceptable too… might be a stretch and I don’t think it has actually been argued in court, but I have not heard about anyone ever being accused of copyright infringement by downloading files from YouTube. It is against their Terms of Service though!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 4 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
Is there any option for me? Can you recommend any converter?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 4 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
Unfortunately I have no ideas

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 4 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
Well, I think that this platform has lots of hidden secrets but it changes so fast that you`d better find some cool tools helping to become more successful in it. I would recommend to check out this great mp3 converter https://www.flvto.biz/en74/  and be aware of some modern trends. Hope it can help

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2020-8-7 17:08 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.033965 second(s), 20 queries .