Register immediately
View: 183|Reply: 3
Print Prev. thread Next thread

I can't start game (no puedo empezar partida)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2020-9-30 17:09:22 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Feedback
In-Game Name: MatyKechu
Player ID: 11736787
Server: US server (PC)
In English: What happens is this: I reinstalled creative destruction, the data was downloaded and I logged into my account, everything was fine.

until it's time to start a common and current game in the classic and I get this error: "currently the battlefield does not support this mode", I mean, it does not let me start a game at all, I can only play to train. .. someone you know what happens? URGENT HELP!

En español: Lo que pasa es esto descarge nuevamente Creative destrucion y los datos se descargaron y todo normal. Luego inicié sesión en mi cuenta, todo estaba bien. estaban mis cosas y todo bien..

Hasta que llega el momento de comenzar una partida comun y corriente en el modo clásico y me sale este error: "actualmente no se admite el campo de batalla en este modo", quiero decir, no me deja comenzar un juego en absoluto, solo puedo jugar entrenamiento . .. alguien sabe que pasa? ¡AYUDA URGENTE!

Screenshot:         https://ibb.co/dDJWrtz
Prueba:               https://ibb.co/dDJWrtz      

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
 Author| Post time 2020-10-1 21:18:01 | Show the author posts only
UPPPPP

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2020-10-1 21:19:02 | Show the author posts only
please helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2020-10-9 03:20:55 | Show the author posts only
We tried to expose all the vital concerns that will assist readers make an essential choice: to play in this online or otherwise. As you can see, it has no huge problems so your session will fit and successful, specifically with such a checklist of slots! Along with licensed video games, the source uses outstanding options like online dealerships and mobile betting. Likewise, each new gamer will certainly receive a trendy no down payment bonus with a generous present for the very first 5 deposits. But initially, make a deposit via one of the readily available settlement systems. We recommend making use of Bitcoin/Litecoin as commonly as possible because it has actually proven its security as well as sincerity. For a lot of players, this is also a chance to end up being confidential. In brief, bestvipappsreviews.com is an unique location with a significant portfolio and the very best presents!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2020-12-4 19:02 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.026109 second(s), 22 queries .