Register immediately
View: 459|Reply: 3
Print Prev. thread Next thread

Do you have any broker recommendations for first time Forex traders?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2020-10-1 04:06:17 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Do you have any broker recommendations for first time Forex traders?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2020-10-2 01:07:06 | Show the author posts only
There usually isn’t one great one out there that out does all brokers, it comes down to what broker accepts the country you live in. Before choosing a broker I do recommend doing a bit of background research on them, as some can have more beneficial features than others.

I’d highly recommend an ECN broker over a bucket shop broker though as ECN brokers deal directly with the market which consists of banks and individuals and they charge commission per trade, just like the shares market. A Bucket shop broker is the middle man so to speak. A bucket shop broker will set their own prices so with them you don’t see the ‘real’ market prices, you don’t pay commission but spreads are much, much larger. Also, bucket shops can often go against you in the market, so if you go long EURUSD, they may go short EURUSD.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2020-10-2 02:11:30 | Show the author posts only
Hi, I believe there is only one option for you: start learning about investing right now and you won`t have any regrets. I believe these brokers https://fx-list.com/dma-forex-brokers  have the best business ethics politics because they are always on the client`s side. They help not just earn money but also support. I would recommend to turn on website for more detailed info. Hope it can help

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2020-10-20 02:59:40 | Show the author posts only
Edited by JamesTheBest at 2020-10-20 03:00

I can recommend you instaforex. Great fx broker for the beginners. You can read reviews about them from advanced traders here - instaforex review . They have online 24/7 support. They helped me a lot when I was only a beginner at fx trading.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2020-11-26 22:16 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.024869 second(s), 20 queries .