Mobile app keeps freezing everytime I get off the air tazi

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-10-22 19:23:35 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Feedback
In-Game Name: WildTrutle
Player ID: 12768348
Server: AS server (Mobile)
Hello there,

Very important! Must fix this issue as I’m sure others are experiencing this!!!!

I am writing to you because of a problem I face every single game I play no matter what mode it is.

This issue started happening as soon as I downloaded the game. I get into a lobby and everything is fine. Once I’m on the bus when it’s time for me to make my drop I jump out and fly for about 2 seconds and the game freezes. I close the game and re open it to join back into the game and fly again for a further 2 seconds and it freezes again.

The only way for me to hit the ground is if I close the game and re open the game about 3-5 times.

Once I land I most of the time die instantly due to me either missing my spot I wanted to land at completely and having no weapon or the game returns to the lobby after the 4th-5th time closing and re opening the game.

Some times I have landed eventually with nobody around and got a gun and proceeded to play for a bit  but still the game could randomly freeze at any moment even during gameplay.

I play on an iPhone 8+ and the game performs well when it is not forzen. I’ve hit the repair button more times than I can count and deleted and re installed the game 3 times. I run the latest IOS with a flag ship mobile so I don’t see why I’m having this problem.

Please could you help me fix this problem ASAP!!?? I just bought my first season pass and have only been able to play 1 successful game since then and I feel a little robbed as I’m not able to just continuously play when I want to.

Help me fix this asap please.

Username ingame: WildTurtle
Username I.d: 12768348

Best,

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-11-21 15:44:25 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Me too bro, I’ve deleted many times but nothing works. I’ve reported but have not gotten any response back

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2020-5-16 06:41:26 | Show the author posts only
it is true if I say that mobile apps freezing every time to your mobile. You should power off your mobile for 2 minutes in the day. Many apps developers see my instruction and give myassignmenthelp.com review and say it is true in the IT fields.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2020-5-17 02:08:08 | Show the author posts only
Someone Sometimes with visits your blog regularly and recommended it in my experience to read as well. The way of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch.  Thanks for that insight you provide the readers!        best CBD oil

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2020-5-23 02:28:18 | Show the author posts only
Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!        먹튀 검증 커뮤니티

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 4 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand. Unlike additional blogs I have read which are really not tht good. I also found your posts very interesting. In fact after reading. I had to go show it to my friend and he ejoyed it as well!        best shoes

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 4 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work        1 carat diamond wedding ring singapore

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2020-5-31 06:23 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.027772 second(s), 22 queries .