Mobile app keeps freezing everytime I get off the air tazi

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-10-22 19:23:35 From the mobile phone | Show all posts Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Feedback
In-Game Name: WildTrutle
Player ID: 12768348
Server: AS server (Mobile)
Hello there,

Very important! Must fix this issue as I’m sure others are experiencing this!!!!

I am writing to you because of a problem I face every single game I play no matter what mode it is.

This issue started happening as soon as I downloaded the game. I get into a lobby and everything is fine. Once I’m on the bus when it’s time for me to make my drop I jump out and fly for about 2 seconds and the game freezes. I close the game and re open it to join back into the game and fly again for a further 2 seconds and it freezes again.

The only way for me to hit the ground is if I close the game and re open the game about 3-5 times.

Once I land I most of the time die instantly due to me either missing my spot I wanted to land at completely and having no weapon or the game returns to the lobby after the 4th-5th time closing and re opening the game.

Some times I have landed eventually with nobody around and got a gun and proceeded to play for a bit  but still the game could randomly freeze at any moment even during gameplay.

I play on an iPhone 8+ and the game performs well when it is not forzen. I’ve hit the repair button more times than I can count and deleted and re installed the game 3 times. I run the latest IOS with a flag ship mobile so I don’t see why I’m having this problem.

Please could you help me fix this problem ASAP!!?? I just bought my first season pass and have only been able to play 1 successful game since then and I feel a little robbed as I’m not able to just continuously play when I want to.

Help me fix this asap please.

Username ingame: WildTurtle
Username I.d: 12768348

Best,

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2021-1-23 06:23 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.025580 second(s), 23 queries .