Register immediately
12Next
Return to list New
View: 5789|Reply: 45
Print Prev. thread Next thread

[Notice] Update Announcement (11/08 EST)

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-11-5 21:16:53 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode

Dear Explorers:

To offer you a better gaming experience, our servers will be down for maintenance for some time. Check the information below to find out when the server will be up again in your area.
       #EST (New York): November 8, 2018, 2:00 AM - 4:00 AM#
        #UTC-2 (Saint Paul): November 8, 2018, 5:00 AM - 7:00 AM#
        #UTC (London): November 8, 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM#
        #UTC+1 (Berlin, Paris): November 8, 2018, 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM#
        #UTC+9 (Tokyo, Seoul): November 8, 2018, 16:00 - 18:00#

*Completion time may be extended if maintenance cannot be finished within the expected time. Apologies in advance for any inconvenience in such an event, and thank you for your support and understanding.

What's New?

1. Shop Adjustments:
        (1) All-new AWP Skin #Dragon Killer# is now available in the Mall.
        (2) The #Dragon Killer Pack# is also available. Purchase for a chance to get rare AWP skin, Dragon Killer, other rare weapon skins, gold and more.  
        (3) The #Bunny# Theme Looks and Packs are coming back.
        (4) Look Shards can be used to exchange for sets from the Star Coin Supply box such as Suit, Midnight Flame, Loyalty, Wild Scale, Dark Wings and Rose.
        (5) Rewards from Packs or Supply boxes will be marked Owned if you already have one when previewing.
        (6) When purchasing a pack for ten times, rare look rewards will be displayed at first when you receive permanent rare looks of purple or above.

2. Guild Optimizations:
        (1) Added #Guild Rank#. The rank and reward levels will be calculated weekly according to the Guild’s total AP. The Guild Rank can be checked in the Guild interface.
        (2) The guild member list’s order can now be customized. Tap an explorer's name to change the order.

3. All-new trap #Gas Bomb# is available. The trap can be placed on unobstructed floors and will knock back enemies in range.

4. Weapon adjustments:
        We found that the shotgun had unusual damage in mid-range combat, so we made its damage decreased with distance. The shotgun’s damage will start to decrease after 10 meters. For every one meter after, the damage decreases by 3%, up to a max of 75%.

5. We have optimized the model details of the 92F, SCAR, AWP, S1897, MGL and RPG7. Also, some skins of the above firearms will temporarily removed from the Mall.

6. Optimized the shooting damage counting rules: Ammo can penetrate a target’s arms and legs. If the ammo penetrates and hits the target’s body, this shot is considered as dealing full damage.

7. Optimized Weekly Pass and Monthly Pass: Can now be renewed at any time.

8. The reminder of being recommended to spectators will now display the names of the recommended members.

9. Tier and score changes can now be viewed after every match.

10. Adjusted the scoreboard for high-resolution display devices.

11. The group chat channel in the lobby can now support more match types.

12. Orange rarity weapon skins only change looks of equipped weapons and are not valid for dropped weapons.

13. Optimized RPG display: The RPG model will now be fully displayed.

14. Fixed an issue that the Aurora Airdrop reward counting cycle was wrong. Now opening an Aurora Airdrop for the first several times in a week and finishing the missions will grant rewards.

15. Fixed an issue that players might receive damage while in the aircraft under certain extreme situations.

You can find our latest information and tell us what you think via:
        Twitter: https://twitter.com/CD_Mobile

-Creative Destruction Dev Team
(November 8th, 2018)

Note: Image provided by Community Artist -Myriam.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-11-5 23:05:55 | Show the author posts only
Any chance they cross-server account synchronization for PC will be available sometime soon? I want to play on multiple servers, but all my skins/flex pass/monthly pass etc are on one server.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2018-11-7 02:31:38 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Cool, I cant wait

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2018-11-7 17:46:08 | Show the author posts only
POR QUE NO PONEN ALG DE NAVIDAD YA YEGA DIGA    MIRA ESTA ARMA  ESTE ES EL ENLACE https://es.kisspng.com/kisspng-147sp6/  MIREN ESA ARMA  TANBIEN INVENTEN UNA QUE SIPARE SHISPAS DE FUEGO Y ELEXTRICIDAD
:):):):):):):):):):):)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2018-11-8 03:09:23 | Show the author posts only
En alguna actualización deberían poner la opción de regalar skins, monedas o diamantes a tus amigos...
Siempre he querido regalarle monedas de estrellas a mis compañeros..
Regalar directamente del juego

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2018-11-8 05:05:52 | Show the author posts only
Sorry to say but the new gas bomb is horrible. Really thought it would be like a grenade where you throw and it explodes on impact. It's basically just another skin for the land mine

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2018-11-8 08:26:02 | Show the author posts only
Any news on when you're going to fix the movement sticking after being it with an explosive?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2018-11-8 08:52:58 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Para cuando el bug de construcción en móvil...cuando estas en una pelea y activas la construcción rápida pasa los disparos del enemigo dicha construcción y eso ya desde hace 5 actualizaciones que nos venimos quejando varios...espero lo arreglen gracias

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2018-11-11 02:27:36 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
Can I Please Get Custom Rooms Because I Got 1.2k Subs On Youtube And I Want Custom Rooms To Expand My Channel And I Share Your Game With New People Everyday So Can You Please Let Me Get Custom Rooms

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2018-11-13 05:51:03 | Show the author posts only
QplayzTvYT replied at 2018-11-11 02:27
Can I Please Get Custom Rooms Because I Got 1.2k Subs On Youtube And I Want Custom Rooms To Expand M ...

I have 1,500 subscribers and he told me that we had to wait for the new event

Use magic Report

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2019-7-18 03:56 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.031358 second(s), 24 queries .