Add Controller Support

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-11-11 11:52:20 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Feedback
In-Game Name: ♡Pumpkin♡
Player ID: 20349409
Server: US server (Mobile)
Question, can you make Creative Destruction support controllers? I bought a gamepad controller for my phone to use on this game. And then come to find out I cant even use it. Its upsetting. It would be awesome if you could add controller support. I've heard many people have tried to use a controller for Creative Destruction.
Thanks!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-11-11 12:30:51 | Show the author posts only
Sorry to hear that, Psychoprincess! But, having the ability to use a controller on Mobile would be too overpowered, as not everyone would have a controller. However, we may see C.D come to console as it continues to grow Only time will tell!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2019-1-23 14:35:35 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
When are y'all going to add creative destruction on console that be awesome i been playing mobile since day on of creative destruction im just ready for it to hit ps4

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2020-11-23 14:52:29 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
EachI find this game yes horny and I was also almost top 100 in solo but about a week ago I'm kicked all the time out of creative destruction because something is displayed but I can't read it and my acc is now also gone because I have a huawei that no google playstore has that also no google play games so the acc completely off please fixes that I almost howled because of this acc because this is the second acc I have lost

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2021-1-22 20:04 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.027193 second(s), 22 queries .