No se abre bien el juego / I do not start the game well

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-7-22 20:40:38 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Feedback
In-Game Name: AlucasRD
Player ID: 5687
Server: AS server (PC)
Hola gente , No tengo cuenta de creative destruction , Solo en la pagina , Quiero poner esta queja porque no tengo cuenta ya que el juego no ha iniciado correctamente , Los demas juegos battle royale me andan bien y fluidos , Pero este ni siquiera me abre , No voy a gastar mi jodidamemoria y internet en una mierda que no me abra , Disculpa por las malas palabras pero quiero que se solucione pronto , Hagan un parche o una actualizacion nueva , Ya hice la ''Solucion'' de borrar archivos de documentos , Y no sirve , Ese es el problema que me sale

Sub english

Hello people, I do not have a creative destruction account, Only on the page, I want to put this complaint because I do not have an account since the game has not started correctly, The other battle royale games are going well and smooth, but this does not even open me, I'm not going to spend my fucking memory and internet in a shit that does not open me, Sorry for the bad words but I want to be solved soon, Make a patch or a new update, I already made the '' Solution '' to delete files of documents, And it does not work, that's the problem that I get

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
 Author| Post time 2018-7-22 20:44:28 | Show the author posts only
By the way, I have a

Nvidia Quadro FX 580

Intel (R) Pentium (R) Dual CPU E2180 @ 2.00GHz 2.00GHz

2 GB Installed

Windows 7 Ultimate 32 BITS

5.0 rating of the windows experience

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2020-8-22 05:10:43 | Show the author posts only
The same problem went through with me whenever I tried to install it but it needs a large memory that is very annoying for many players. Yesterday I went to meet my friend in his office in a aussie writings review corporation he asked me to download all the latest version of these type of games from their websites that are easy and need lees storage.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2020-10-21 11:54 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.038369 second(s), 23 queries .