Disable reticle/ cross hairs or implement ability to modify

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-11-29 09:22:54 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Feedback
In-Game Name: TTV_datbuttdoe
Player ID: 10298337
Server: US server (PC)
I have issues with my vision.  Specifically, at times during not just your game, but others like Fortnite, the reticle being white, gets lost to me.

It happens more in this game than in fortnite, because by nature it is a lighter / more white washed game.  If an enemy is a white player, with light colors on, and against a backdrop of a mountain for example.  Honing in on them is difficult because the reticle blends.  THat is just one case, my daughter who also plays, and has 15/20 vision loses the reticle in this game as well.  

There are many things I dislike about Fortnite, but one thing they are on top of, is visual and hearing impairments.  I have tried all of the "color modes" in settings, to no avail.  

I just bought a gaming monitor that includes an Aiming reticle option.  I really like it.  There are three choices to choose from.  But they all conflict with this games reticle.  The monitors reticle helps me not lose the total reticle, because it has some slight shading around each line/ circle.  But that shading again makes it difficult for me to really see.

So, here is what I would like to see:

1) Like Fortnite, have an option to turn off reticle.  (but don't make it like them where you have to be in game or in lobby to be able to make changes to the HUD.. lol).  
2) Be better than fortnite:  Give players options of reticles.  
3) Be better than fortnite part deux:  Allow players to change the reticle color/ size/ hue/ saturation/ shading and opaque-ness.. if that is a word.  The opaque part is the most criticle.. aka.. how transparent the reticle is to the player.

We are all different, and the above would greatly help all players in your game I believe.  

Thank you.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
 Author| Post time 2018-12-1 11:25:38 | Show the author posts only
This link has a clip of just one, of hundreds of instances this has happened to me.  The combination of the reticle color, other players building materials uses (lvl 1) the background behind the player being the lighter sky/ storm in background.  The reticle gets completely lost to me.  I can only focus my fire in after several rounds by tracing the bullets / where they strike and adjusting fire.  Against a good player, you simply do not have that kind of time to miss repeatedly.  

https://clips.twitch.tv/ExquisiteArbitraryCattleGrammarKing

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2018-12-1 23:23:11 | Show the author posts only
Hello TTV_datbuttdoe, Thank you for the feedback. It'll be passed on to devs.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2020-6-29 00:44:18 | Show the author posts only
Many people dislike the games and they try to send bugs in it to destroy their inner system. Because of the case study assignment help, we can create shortcuts to remove bugs and apply security terms.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 4 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
Make sure to save your BP_FPSHUD Blueprint before closing the Blueprint Editor. Setting the Default HUD Class. In the Edit menu, click on Project Settings. Under ...
by Epicfollowersuk

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2020-7-12 02:43 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.025391 second(s), 22 queries .