Flight sensibility is bad >:(

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-11-30 09:18:56 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Feedback
In-Game Name: LeCabra
Player ID: 10791592
Server: US server (PC)
My sensibility while drapping is very bad and i don'tt find where to change

The horizontal sensibility is fine, but the vertical is hard and impossible to control

This change when has the NEW MAP VERSION.

Help me.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-6-17 13:17:48 | Show the author posts only
I'm totally agree with your point that the point sensibility of the flight changes oftenly.So I would suggest you to use the proper Navigation and control for this .I have found some of the tips from the Cheap Flights Sites where I got information about the sensibility improvment.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2019-7-13 11:17:42 | Show the author posts only
Maybe that's just a hardware-end problem? Because I had a similar one, just found a computer hardware store online which has shipping to https://worldpostalcode.com/united-states/texas/austin and got what I needed to solve the problem.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2019-7-14 23:14:35 | Show the author posts only
I think it is very normal, to go to the map only to be afraid to download for a long time, but it is great to be fast. temple run 3 My computer is not configured well, so when I go to the new map, I have to wait for the map to download very uncomfortably

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2019-8-14 12:29:29 | Show the author posts only
Get match statistics of the Japan vs Russia Rugby World Cup 2019 rugby match.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2019-8-23 07:04:37 | Show the author posts only
There are going very creative activity and also you can share and promote with your customers through Text Blast service it is the best way for your business well keep going on!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2019-9-18 16:54:57 | Show the author posts only
The match between New Zealand All blacks Rugby Live will air at 11.15 AM BST On Wednesday, October 2, 2019. The match will one of the best match on the Rugby World Cup 2019. So, Enjoy your match as you want. All Blacks vs Canada will take place in Oita Stadium. Set inside shocking parkland simply outside Oita City, Oita Arena will have five epic Rugby World Cup 2019 matches including the quarterfinals of Pools An and B. As the biggest Rugby World Cup 2019 setting on the southern

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2019-9-18 16:56:56 | Show the author posts only
AFL Grand Final 2019 is the up and coming high-voltage occasion in Australia. All the native of Australia preparing to appreciate this occasion. This is so fighting game you have ever observed. AFL Grand Final Live  Therefore, the AFL Grand Final is one of the well-known game. This is the reason you need to get data about this. You will get all the data from the official page. Since the official site consistently gives the news which is identified with the occasion. What’s more, this data is extremely basic for all.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
9#
Post time 2019-9-18 16:56:58 | Show the author posts only
NRL Grand Final 2019 is the up and coming high-voltage occasion in Australia. NRL Grand Final 2019 Live Official  All the native of Australia preparing to appreciate this occasion. This is so fight game you have ever observed. Therefore, the AFL Grand Final is one of the well known game. This is the reason you need to get data about this. You will get all the data from the official page. Since the official site consistently gives the news which is identified with the occasion. What’s more, this data is extremely basic for all.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
10#
Post time 2019-9-18 17:02:10 | Show the author posts only
Wallabies vs Fiji Rugby Rivalry Wallabies vs Fiji Live rugby
Australia and Fiji have played each other a total of 21 times of which Australia has won the most at 18. Fiji won two of the first four matches between the sides

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2019-12-12 00:15 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.031192 second(s), 22 queries .