Weapon tweaks/tweaks

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-12-26 21:53:08 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Feedback
In-Game Name: SourCrempie
Player ID: 10206904
Server: AS server (Mobile)
Hi, i have a few recommendations/ tweaks that can possibly make the game a little better

Nerf The S1897, Okay so maybe reduce the range or increase the overall bullet spread of shotguns especially The Pump or the S1897

Shots/Pellets from Falloff range 20-30m
Can still deal 70+ damage depending on where the target was hit

20-30m

Headshots: 67-70damage

Body:23-27 damage

Lower Body (Legs etc.)  14 damage(sadly)

30-40m

Headshots: 40 damage?  (40+ damage from 30-40 range?, Come on guys this is a Pump shotgun, Not an SMG.

Bodyshots: 17-20 damage  ( ok its balanced)

Lower Body: 8 damage

This was tested on the S197 pump shotgun, on Training Grounds.
You guys need to add bullet spread or increase the bullet spread Cause some players such as myself, Get tilted by being oneshotted by a bot from 20-30 range with max shield, And from highground.

SMGS.

You guys probably got the wrong idea..
But SMGS are known for thier incredibly fast firerate from short-mid range shots.
any farther than that falls off. But I tested that. The UMP can deal the same damage
In any range. It can still deal a damage of

UMP

67-75+ damage  (headshot,depending on rarity)
Body shots:24-30, (depending on rarity)

Legshots: stays at 15 damage.

UZI- historically known for its insanely fast firerate.

Headshots: 55-65.DEPENDING ON RARITY
Bodyshots: 22-26".                   ".                "
Lower body: 11-26".                                    "

I Noticed that the hitbox for the torso and The lower body are apparently the same while shooting with an UZI. Maybe work on that a little.

Not even gonna explain the Power SMG its completely fictional and its powerful in the current stage of the game.

SMG needs tweaks for thier falloff range. We can't have an SMG that deals 67+ damage a headshot on 180-220m range.
That defies the sole purpose of Rifles which are known for thier effectiveness from mid-long range, maybe increase bullet spread and range of the UMP and the UZI, that can impact the game a little.

These were tested on the Training Grounds on Every range.

The Majority of players are asking stuff like "Building Edits" or whatever we don't need building edits welp typically we CAN add building edits, but we can be accused of copyright or plagiarism. You guys need to add something that can let us players from a 1x1 box or when players box themselves in. Just maybe add A exit or we can make a Building edit for a door and a window. Don't add anything else. Dont be fortnite we need to make a name for ourselves.

Well We need to make building a little Smoother.

Add the setting that we can hold down the mouse button or the designated button for building so that it automatically builds.

Im net generalizing that we should remove the CLICK to BUILD setting, cause some of the Majority of players actually prefer that setting, But some OF the majority of players prefer that we can hold down the mouse button or the building icon ( for mobile players, such as myself) to make Building more smoother or affect the mechanical aspects of the game.

Make little tweaks for The Graphics don't just focus on graphics tjlhe graphics are Extremely good at the current stage of the game, Just this level of Graphics is pretty much ok, but tweak the frame rate, and a few bugs. Then it should be fine

We need to start vaulting weapons. We can't have a scoped pistol, cause that can be easily replaced early on the game..
And make Revolvers feel like revolvers.
It kinda feels like the same standard pistol but has less ammo and firerate and more damage.

Add a legendary Variant of a shotgun. Like a double barrel shotgun or something.. don't add a shotgun that is powerized like the Power Rifle and SMG.

This is just a little opinion of my own and i don't really see all of this being added or tweaked into the game.

But i hope you guys can use some of these Recommendation that can overall impacr the groeing stage of the game.

/SourCremPie

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2020-4-25 06:57:23 | Show the author posts only
Your work is truly appreciated round the clock and the globe. It is incredibly a comprehensive and helpful blog.        https://royalcbd.com/

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.4 Intermediate Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2020-5-4 07:52:38 | Show the author posts only
Great write-up, I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to inform the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!..        best CBD gummies

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2020-5-5 08:50:11 | Show the author posts only

Weapon tweaks/tweaks

Hey Jose i have the same problem that you guys have it, but the only difference is that i have the DSMC2 V-LOCK BATTERY MODULE & is still continue shutdown, do you think is the DSMC2 V-LOCK BATTERY MODULE have the issue?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2020-5-24 12:49:02 | Show the author posts only
I'm constantly searching on the internet for posts that will help me. Too much is clearly to learn about this. I believe you created good quality items in Functions also. Keep working, congrats!        เว็บดูหนังออนไลน์

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2020-10-22 01:53:17 | Show the author posts only
Thank you so much for these tweaks as it worked fine for me. If you want to know about more tweaks then australianwritings can provide you more tweaks for the C.D game on their gaming blog.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2020-11-27 18:17 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.028710 second(s), 22 queries .