Anti-Cheat system needs fixing

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-1-16 21:05:01 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Edited by Ancient at 2019-1-16 21:05

I have absolutely no clue how this isn’t a huge issue in your forums. Your banning tactics are an absolute joke, just incase you haven’t been noticing tons of people who get high kill games receive bans for reasons like “Use of third party programs” for NO reason at all other than the fact everyone reports an above average player for the simple fact your game has so many hackers it’s to the point that individuals  can’t even tell the difference between who’s cheating and who’s not. Recently your biggest content creator aka Nike himself was even banned after dropping a 22Kill game for a length of 3 days and everyone knows he’s pure of any sort of third party softwares. Same goes to me as well, I’m a player from fortnite who’s ported over to your game in seek of recognition since everyone in your community aren’t even near competition. My ingame name goes by Ancient and i frequently do solo squads / fireteam and have recently been banned for absolutely ZERO REASON after dropping a 19 kill solo squad win. Im 100% the reason was due to so many reports made by the players i’ve had knocked and it just seems which is fine. If they thought i was hacking i don’t blame them since ur game is so vulnerable to such an action. My problem is you guys don’t actually inspect and observe these reports for urselves. You don’t watch the game to see if it’s genuine or not nor do you even scan for any sort of hacks etc. You ban players just based off how many reports they have and it’s so frustrating and repetitive.

I even took the liberty to go and create an appeal just for an automated forum bot to repeat the same line he’s repeated to every other player who was banned for pointless reasons before me. I ended up using another account and played a few games where i got up to 19 kills with and without wins to end up randomly getting kicked out of a match and receiving another ban. It’s 100% obvious your community is so brain washed into thinking there can’t be any good players at your game and are so sensitive to hackers that they report everyone who kills them. I’ve currently been waiting for a “Reply” from a discussion i had with the support email you guys provided me and it’s been two days already and i’ve not gained a response since. I’ve unfairly had to wait 2 out of the three days i’ve been banned trying to contact you guys.

https://youtu.be/ZLja6bSNsyQ
https://youtu.be/3Jee3iBv_jM
https://youtu.be/EMRDokndjQw

This is the exact same thing that’s happening to me. I literally just spent money on this game and it’s not extremely not fair for me to be retrieving this sort of treatment for a crime i did not commit

I hope that i’m unbanned soon and i hope you guys get to the bottom of this issue.

In-Game Name: Ancient
Player ID: 10336990
Server: US server (PC)
Date of ban: 2019-01-15
Type of ban: banned from matching

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-1-17 06:01:04 | Show the author posts only
I understand your frustrations, I do wanna point out that there been a on going game breaking bug going on which in results makes players seem like there hacking but its game that is broken. The staff team was just notified about it today so hopefully they patch it up soon! I don't think its influx in hackers just this annoying azz bug this past week.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2019-1-17 14:43:38 | Show the author posts only
Hello, Sorry for the late reply. Did you receive a permanent ban or temporary ban? Also, i'd like to inform you that players can get banned not just for cheating. There are multiple other reasons that may result in a permanent or temporary ban.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
 Author| Post time 2019-1-17 15:13:08 | Show the author posts only
ErenCD replied at 2019-1-17 14:43
Hello, Sorry for the late reply. Did you receive a permanent ban or temporary ban? Also, i'd like to ...

It was a temporary ban for 3 days and took place on the 15th, the past two days I've been trying restlessly to gain contact with some sort of developer personally to discuss the issue from creating two ban appeals & even contacting the provided email directly just to be told that ill be contacted once an investigation was complete but never had gained a response since. I ended up learning about a discord channel owned by creative destruction dev's and managed to get connection with one of the dev's known as Zoe where she informs me that my exact ban reason was due to "the system" telling her I was using "aim hacks / aim assist hacks" - her words when I literally have no affiliation to any sort of hacks at all which is why I have came to the conclusion that your anti-cheat is utter garbage and wonder if half the people you guys even ban are guilty for hacking. The situation probably relates to why the player count is so low and dead and 75% of your in game lobbies are AI bot's. I am completely not happy considering I even invested money into this game an hour and a half before the ban was placed on me after a win I had taken with 14 kills.
I hope you understand that I'm not trying to be rude. It's just when you spend money on a game, genuinely enjoy it and most of the time you're the one complaining along with reporting actual hackers just to get banned for absolutely no reason at all and have people accuse you of hacking yourself because of how bad your game's anti cheat measures are, its frustrating. It bothers me that to invest time and money that's not easy to come around on a game I enjoy just to be banned for nothing.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2019-1-18 02:32:22 | Show the author posts only
I understand you completely, before they added the current anti-cheat system I got banned because a program which is used to record had some direct link with the game client and they thought I was using hacks and banned me for three days for no reason and I just like you spent money in this game (I got banned for 3 days long ago not recently) but I can't even join a game without being killed by a hacker, I even complained about it on the facebook group and immature people jumped at my neck calling me a noob claiming without even knowing that I am in the top 40 players on my servers leader board, so its not a matter of skills, in each game yesterday for example there was a no-name that went on rampage and killed a lot of people including me it was impossible to play but people that have 0 knowledge just say "oh you were probably killed because of lag" but I don't ever lag I own a good gaming PC and 1gb/ps internet speed. I feel like they should take care of this matter rather than hosting tournaments and adding unnecessary functions/modes in the game. Because let's assume I join the tournament and so does a person that uses aimbot he then wins and gets all the money and I'll feel bad because I know I gave it my all and would be impossible for me to win.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2020-12-22 04:31:03 | Show the author posts only
I am thankful to you for sharing this plethora of useful information. I found this resource utmost beneficial for me. Thanks a lot for hard work.        먹튀검증업체

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
7#
Post time 2021-1-13 02:07:02 | Show the author posts only
I read a article under the same title some time ago, but this articles quality is much, much better. How you do this..        먹튀

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
8#
Post time 2021-2-6 09:16:05 | Show the author posts only
This article is an engaging abundance of enlightening information that is intriguing and elegantly composed. I praise your diligent work on this and thank you for this data. You have what it takes to get consideration.        https://first-11.net/majorsite_1/

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2021-2-24 17:43 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.028096 second(s), 20 queries .