Scripts ?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-1-25 11:17:23 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
I've been playing since S3, and when the sword was released it had a glitch or some sort of quick action cancel when you spam the "Action Playback Button". With that action cancel you can farm faster materials or even melee kill a person before they open a chest. It was nice, I'm guilty that I've used it but now with the new patch there's a Map Wheel. Why Devs ? It was better without the wheel, because no one wants that. I've been watching streamers for months now, and they too are using "quick melee farm". Now in S4 with the new update I couldn't do the exploit, but when i spectated other player i saw that they could do it. Is there any possibilities that they're using any kind of scripts ? Please Answer me. Thanks.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-1-25 23:07:40 | Show the author posts only
Hello, can you provide us a clip of people doing it including their account info? I should state that exploiting game bugs to gain unfair advantage will get you banned temporarily or permanent according to the severity of violation.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2019-1-26 05:14:03 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
https://youtu.be/NpoFTiE1ReU
In starting nike had used that glitch

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2019-1-26 11:02:24 | Show the author posts only
that was posted jan 20th. the update wasnt pushed until the 23rd.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 2019-8-23 02:36:09 | Show the author posts only
I am using this mobile application and I had loved it because it helped me to be informed by recent news about the stock market. I see this site website very helpful. I spend most of my precious time on this website. I also want to thank the writer for this fabulous article because it used to help many people to solve their problems.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2019-9-19 01:58 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.025381 second(s), 20 queries .