trying to silence who reports the shame of hacking

Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-2-9 15:12:04 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Feedback
In-Game Name: Vonpire
Player ID: 1223556
Server: MED server (Mobile)
I just discovered most of the threads I created here where deleted. What was the reason? Your own incopetence to solve this? I reported a bug in lobbymore than 10 days ago, still persists, and now deleted the thread. Reported several hackers, deleted the posts, videos, etc.

Shame on you.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-2-9 18:18:55 | Show the author posts only
Edited by VegeTato at 2019-2-9 18:26

that's nothing, can you believe that they deleted the thread that i made, THAT HELPED 80% !!!! of CD players about how to fix their bug !!!
and they just deleted it because I ! found the solution not them.. so yea they deleted the thread so everyone having this bug will never be able to fix that bug... i have COMPLETELY no idea how's that going to help C.D community by deleting the most important thread on how to fix that stupid bug... even i asked 6 admins and send them Personal massage about (why my thread of helping people from this BIG ! bug, got deleted?) and none of them respond even they are active every day... make no sense at all how everyone is acting...

note: sometimes i feel admins trying to take down the game in any possible ways... like... deleting important threads and deleting hackers threads... and ignoring players opinions... even sometimes i feel like the admins are trying to take down C.D so players can leave and go to fortnite... its like the admins are fortnite fans... thats so wired, right...

note2: i think i am right... i will starting reporting the admins to the developers from their Emails, we need a new admins team who is ACTIVE and dont deletes players threads without leting anyone to know about it...

#SpyAdmins

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2019-2-9 18:40:51 | Show the author posts only
Very true. Its a shame  what is happening to this game because of incompetency and pure nonsense.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Floor
 Author| Post time 2019-2-10 21:26:16 | Show the author posts only
Yest, the shame continues. Killed right now by a guy who saw me from nowhere and hit 4 headshots in a row from 200+ Meters while I was Jumping!. It's becoming impossible to play this game on pc.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
5#
 Author| Post time 2019-2-11 22:12:58 | Show the author posts only
And now to be worse caught just 2 matches in a row guys playing duos on solo mode! These loosers don't have shame?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
6#
Post time 2019-2-12 15:29:57 | Show the author posts only
i don't get it, how dose this stupid hackers enjoying the game ?! like wtf is wrong with them,
easy kill, no one can kill them #1 forever... the end... that's it, in every game for hackers that's the story...

note: Found like 3 hackers (aimbot/shooting through walls/can see behind walls)
Aimbot: he shoot me while i was Jumping and running at shooting him all at the same time and he didn't even miss not even one shot...
Shooting through walls: while healing my self inside the house BEHIND THE WALLS, the bullets comes through the walls and killed me...
Vision behind walls: after i died, i watched the replay and he was standing behind a rock from far distance tracking me and aiming with hes mouse on me from BEHIND THE ROCK... it was obvious he is hacking from the review camera, watching everyone around him from behind the walls (many YouTubers showed this stupid hack in their channel)

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
7#
Post time 2019-2-14 15:05:32 | Show the author posts only
This isn't the appropriate place to report cheaters, Please report the players by using Report button in game. Making any such further posts will end up deleted again.  

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2019-4-21 23:30 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.030603 second(s), 23 queries .