thread #3 with no reply from admin?????/

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-2-24 11:05:42 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Feedback
In-Game Name: itz_TeA_Time
Player ID: 20653154
Server: -
Ejector seat parachutes not pulling after ejecting into air, Also i am encountering problems with a ejector seat on my head blocking my view point and crosshairs,ALSO, i have not been paid my 100 diamonds for the gathering roses duo event, here are three issues and or bugs that have not received one response to or from and admin , once again why give us a platform to speak on if you guys will not respond to us timely and or acknowledge us and or our problems and advise us that a solution is being worked on..... i can name  about10 players or more that have since quit playing this game and refuse to play until this is acknowledged or fixed and thats just friends i know imagine how many players your losing i dont know because o this laziness and or lack of acknowledgement and fixing issues that are ruining a good game. THANKS AGAIN ..... -tea time

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-2-25 00:15:50 | Show the author posts only

Friend, the people in charge of the game only have time to count dollars. they do not care as much as the minimum to lose 100, 200 players who spend a few dollars. Check other posts here ... they do not give solutions.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.5 Senior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2019-2-25 00:21:31 | Show the author posts only
Qayin replied at 2019-2-25 00:15
Friend, the people in charge of the game only have time to count dollars. they do not care as much  ...

Hey Qayin,

We check every thread and forward it to the team.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2019-2-27 12:39:22 | Show the author posts only
Edited by Qayin at 2019-2-27 12:46

they only respond with the support e mail, and that you can only write it having an outlook, and even then there are no answers. I have 2 claims 2 months ago .. but e read complaints of up to 8 months ignored xD you do the same as me .. just review the post.

http://forum.creative-destructio ... 7&fromuid=33130  a good example. only people from the community collaborate .. and not to mention some GM, they are just an urban legend xDD

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
5#
Post time 6 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
Most people get very depressed when they are not able to catch the bug in the program. If you have some problem by review the review paper writing service then just send that here so that you will be able to get the bug. Once you get the bug then its solution is not that difficult.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2020-11-23 14:46 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.027382 second(s), 22 queries .