Feedback On Reporting System + Anti-Cheat

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2018-7-31 12:46:13 | Show all posts Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
I'd like to give an update that the new anti-cheat system is working well. For the last couple days on PC I have not encountered a hacker. However today I have encountered some players blatantly speedhacking, especially when they're down. They appear as if they were sliding all across the map, killing players.

While trying to report them, I cannot. I suggest perhaps a report system rework to where at the end of the match you can report people in your team.

One of the hackers was using a speedhack while down, and he was on my team. I am unable to report at the end of the game, thus no potential action could be taken against him.

I also suggest perhaps having a separate forum thread for hacking/ban issues, since Bugs/Problems would make sense for technical issues.

Thank you for working hard on the game. Keep it up!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
 Author| Post time 2018-7-31 23:05:56 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
eLiteGam3r replied at 2018-7-31 18:23
I honestly haven’t ran into any hackers on mobile (US server) that I know of at least.

B ...

I made a post but it seems that it didn’t go through....

1) that flying hacker you said, is most likely a bot that is stuck. EZ kill. Or let the zone kill the player.

2) there’s actually mobile hackers. Very rare but I saw one in my IOS game. A downed player was using apeedback and was sliding all over the place. Very surprising...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time 2018-8-6 08:23:40 | Show all posts
kirxcy_ replied at 2018-8-5 05:03
There are because the modded apks are available.
Anticheat for mobile:
Check if its original apk, no ...

Yeah I just noticed them other days ago. Game should have a system to check the client files all the same before running the game.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2019-11-20 07:22 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.026677 second(s), 21 queries .