Feedback On Reporting System + Anti-Cheat

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Landlord
Post time 2018-7-31 18:23:20 From the mobile phone | Show all posts
     I honestly haven’t ran into any hackers on mobile (US server) that I know of at least.

But I do keep running into the same thing where players are just parachuting infinitely in the sky sometimes and I also can’t tell if they’re just lagged out or not because I always shoot them down with an AWM and they never move anywhere just sit there slightly bobbing up and down in the same spot.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2018-7-31 21:58:42 | Show all posts
SargentSlayz replied at 2018-7-31 21:54
Mate I don’t agree I would get reported a million times for aimbot because I’m to good for these p ...

I feel you, but I think the AC algorithm is fine, it's just the report system being abused and the lack of knowledge from the team that handles bans that's been the main problem for players like us.

I'm unbanned btw (after the full 7 day period) but nonetheless.. Just scared to play tbh, don't want to get banned again and lose all my stuff. I played one game just a bit ago bc I was desperate for some sniper action lol. 22 kills, probably 4 actual player kills, hopefully don't get reported again xDD

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2019-11-17 13:34 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.022704 second(s), 20 queries .