Game freezes on main menu while I'm in match

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-3-14 22:41:10 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Feedback
In-Game Name: SmokeyP
Player ID: 26327288
Server: US server (Mobile)
Ok so I hit the start button, it finds a match, then says entering. That's it. I can't do anything at all. Nothing works on the screen at all and then after a while when I die (I guess so, I'm not there so I can't say for sure) the screen pops up where it says my tier and that I got 00 points from the match. At this point I still can't do anything at all, it says to tap the screen to close but it still doesn't do anything because in the background is the menu that still says "entering". I can even close out the app completely and then open it again and it loads the game as usual. Once I get to the main menu again, it still just says entering, so, I have to sit there until the entire match is completely over which really sucks because that's a long time just sitting and staring at a screen that you can't do anything on. I have only had the app/game downloaded on my phone for about a week now and it has been doing it the whole time, but was hoping the new update today would fix it, but NO. Today, I have tried to enter 14 matches now and have made it through to actually play only one of them. I don't know what to do so I'll wait a couple days for a response and fix for this but if nothing then I'll just go back to playing PUBG Mobile as I have not had any problems at all from it and have had it 5 months now.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-3-15 14:34:52 | Show the author posts only
Which device are you using?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2019-5-22 03:36 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.025887 second(s), 23 queries .