from steam to normal version transfer/ lag problems/ FPS Drops

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-4-11 22:01:11 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Hi guys i have a normal pc and im playing since some months the game... before they added the new map i had always stable fps, but since they added the new map there are a lot of fps drops like -50 and back and it destroys the game. im playing on steam version and i have 2 questions for the moderators:
1. Is it possible to move my Account from Steam to the non-steam version because i think steam is impacting on the performance too
2. i tried all to make the fps drops away but they are defenitely from the game itself ... Is there any way that these fps drops/lags issues get fixed? for me its the main problem right now
and its destroying the fun of the game... if ANY MODERATOR sees this pls help me and contact me if a move from steam to normal is possible and maybe give some information if the
game developers are working to fix the lags
Idk what the cause is maybe the map maybe some data but there must be a fix soon
thanks for the answers

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-4-11 22:12:13 | Show the author posts only
The new map requires more resources because of its beautiful high quality textures and new graphics effects.

1.Transferring account is not possible as of right now.Maybe in future so stay tuned.

2.The Devs are optimizing the map as much they can and there is a way to fix lag try decreasing your Windows resolution and reply me ASAP.

Thank You

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2019-7-27 13:48:10 | Show the author posts only
Optimization of the map is something urgent, not to be postponed, in my opinion should be created another map where the graphics were lighter and keeping this current would give more options for players

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2021-3-1 08:28 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.024121 second(s), 20 queries .