PLAYERS ARE LEAVING BECAUSE ROOM CARDS COST MONEY! PLS READ DEVS

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-4-12 19:48:39 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only |View large image Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Sorry for the title but it was the only way to get your attention (: pls read folowing.

Ever since you guys released room cards, there has been a massive boom in rooms, however, a large percentage has begun to stop buying the room cards and custom rooms are quickly disappearing from the Creative destruction experience.

There is so much clear evidence of this happening, and the Asia server is one example; I have not seen a single custom room - encrypted or not - made in the past week on the Asia server. The custom rooms experience are only going in a downward spiral and it will not be redeemed unless we could buy it with start coins. Me myself understand how much you guys work in this game and find the prices reasonable, but if you guys do not make it free or at least cheaper, people will leave this game and find different alternatives.

You guys still have time to redeem yourself but please make it quick, many of my friends are planning to stop playing this game because it does not serve us with the same opportunities as other battle royales. This game has great potential and already has many things that are better than fortnite( quickbuild, special material to make traps etc.)

In other battle royales, freeplay/custom/creative room account for at least 20% or more in youtube and other social media. And more content means more players.

I understand if you could not do all of this as you would need many servers which costs time and money.

But if you could simply create some sort mode or custom room that makes people 1v1, it would bring back the people and increase the popularity of this great game.

A mode that you could possibly add, (you don't have to it is just my idea):

A sort of tornament which consists of 16 or 32 players, where players 1v1 each other. The good thing is that you do not need to seprate this in a whole new server, just put it all in one with barriers for each 1v1.   EXAMPLE is in the photo.

this would be a new aspect to creative destruction and to all other battle royales

My contact: davidbchuchu7@gmail.com. Discord: RenewGrewKnow#2924

4B42D0CF-2474-4A7D-AEF2-0DEC437759A9.png (4.4 KB, Downloads: 0)

4B42D0CF-2474-4A7D-AEF2-0DEC437759A9.png

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-4-13 03:19:05 | Show the author posts only

Thanks for suggestion and report sir i will let the team know about it.

Thanks

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2019-7-18 03:42 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.025727 second(s), 23 queries .