Banned this Player Using macro

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-4-14 08:49:30 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Feedback
In-Game Name: mando
Player ID: 10413050
Server: AS server (PC)
Can you please banned those player using macro in the game . Becoz they are damn player and you know that macro is a cheat becoz they are using Third party software!!!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
Please tell me how to ban players on https://uaetechnician.ae/samsung-service-centre and block their IP address as well.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 7 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
Not to white knight but I play the game and my keyboard has 15 programable micros(which I don't use other than League for leveling Q W E R and Minecraft for afk mining on servers where its allowed) so depending on the micro type it should be ok and cause you didn't fully described the micro and how it was used.

Note: My Keyboard is a BlackWeb led gaming keyboard with 3 profiles of 5 programable keys each giving 15 in total it came with its own disk and what not and like I said I only use it for 2 games well 1 now cause i didnt know that on league I could do CTRL Q W E R to upgrade one of them.

Note: BlackWeb is a Walmart branded keyboard I could have gotten a better and main stream keyboard with the same thing but i'm a fan of BlackWeb.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2019-4-24 13:37 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.026067 second(s), 22 queries .