payment

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-5-1 11:20:34 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Edited by edwardduane3 at 2019-5-1 11:28

i have gone through hell with payment methods and finally i broke down and chose the subway payment method i am not made of mony so i hardly ever get to get things in game that i like and when i do get dimonds i have to be wise as possabl however i had requested these subway giftcards for my birthday for the soul purposer of spending them here on C.D only to find that they no longer take subway giftcards however convinvient inconcivable it may be this coinsidance happening durring a 50% daily dimond bonus that happened to take place on my birth week the same week my oldest sister died i am offended and hurt by the audasity of C.D this is the last draw of my struggle. i sit here wishing for the stuff i like and cant get it i develop a plan to get a flex pass the game cuts daily sp in half and makes it impossable to get to 100 without getting the flex pass that skips you up to levle 25 so strained and limited to looks and possable gaineing regardless of how loyal you are they just want to eat the money out of your pocket and dont care if they take a bite of your leg to get it i spend hours on this game every single day because that is all i can do on dissability now i am starting to see through it

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2020-9-27 03:22:12 | Show the author posts only
I can agree with that, my friend. Hope you will find an answer to it. I would like to ask you do you know anything about PCI compliance or pci compliance testing in that matter? I think that if you read more about it, then a lot of questions would disappear by itself, trust me, I've had the same issues.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2020-9-27 14:33:16 | Show the author posts only
Yeah, I had the same troubles with the game payment system. How have you solved it?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Floor
Post time 2020-10-24 19:31:58 | Show the author posts only
Oh, this is a common problem for many sites. Many companies do not understand that even if they have a good offline location, they need to have a well-functioning website (the pandemic has proven this). Therefore, we sometimes refer to https://elogic.co/services/magento-store-audit/ to see what problems there are with the site and how to fix it.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2020-11-27 23:59 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.027294 second(s), 20 queries .