bad stability

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-5-12 01:11:54 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Feedback
In-Game Name: Elbarbon
Player ID: 16267946
Server: US server (Mobile)
when the game starts, it takes me out of the game and when there are approximately 20 30 players left during the game, it's ok to get it ready before they took out the old map I played in the new one because I like it better and it did not take me out I do not know what happens  on an iPhone 6 I do not understand what they do because when the new map came out I did not have this

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 3 day(s) ago | Show the author posts only
I'm afraid it could just be a compatiblity issue with your device but don't worry, the developers are currently working on this issue.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
 Author| Post time Yesterday 06:18 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only
I do not think it has to do with my device why it says clearly in the App Store that it is available and compatible with iPhone 6 among other devices but I appreciate that the developers are working on this, I hope that by the next season this annoying problem will be solved.  stability

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2019-5-23 12:10 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.024047 second(s), 22 queries .