Ban Due To Use Of A VPN Service

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-5-18 19:01:41 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Feedback
In-Game Name: oPs Contour
Player ID: 10209452
Server: US server (PC)
so lemme explain exactly what happen so I was getting high ping in this m game and I use a proxy/VPN service cause they said on net using a vpn lowers input time on server when I research cause i had bad ms for some reson the name of this is surfshark and I was using it then the ping of game drop again we died to a team after I exit the game it showed I got a ban it didn't ban me in game it ban me right after I do not understand the problem I did face tho I that I had knock a dude with high ms I had a ping spike so he was on floor standing still for me and I Lazer him and he got knock after building up and died same time due to many shots that hit him, I would appreciate if you guys could sort this out as soon as possible I'm a professional player and I have had my clan oPs owner ancient test us for hacks before joining I have been ban twice since season 5 never in season 1-4 and its due to xmouse and vpn please sort this out as I need to. Complete my royal pass I would ild appreciate it

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-5-20 23:25:11 | Show the author posts only
Well, thank you for your report sir! I will contact the developers about this issue.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2019-6-16 01:30 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.025985 second(s), 22 queries .