Getting banned for being too good In a game

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-7-9 15:09:34 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Feedback
In-Game Name: NinjaAtCD
Player ID: 10255115
Server: US server (PC)
Hello Creators of CD, I want to tell you something about what happened to me today on CD. So the reason why I think I am getting banned is because yesterday I got a 21 kill win with my friend ( I had 10 he had 11,) and I am pretty sure someone thought I was cheating. I have been playing this game since the begining and if someone reports me for being good at the game, I don't really respect that. And thats probably what happened. Because the final kill I got was a very simple snipe AND I Bet the person who I sniped ( she was standing still, ) reported me. And recently two days ago, me and my same friend were playing duos and we found a hacker named Faze_ (Something I don't remember, ) And he was shooting through mountains, and walls and all that. So when I seen the mail and found the banned thing, I was very sad. I hope you guys can unban me because I didn't do anything wrong. And btw I am only 10 and this is usally the only game I play so if I get banned, I can't play this ever again. So Yeah like I said I hope you guys can unban me cause I didn't do anything wrong. NOTHING wrong!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Moderator

Credits
The Sofa
Post time The day before yesterday 08:25 | Show the author posts only
Hey,
you can write an Appeal here.
https://forum.creative-destructi ... ewthread&fid=42

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2019-7-18 04:20 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.025349 second(s), 22 queries .