Close [Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrators

Credits
Jump to specified page
#
Post time 2018-9-5 21:24:18 | Show all posts Reply Awards |Ascending |Read mode

Ask The Developers Questions for Rewards!

When will that new blaster be available? How about new game modes?

Just Reply Below with your Questions & Win Rewards!

-->Check the Requirements BEFORE Replying<--

[Q/A Time]
Sept. 10th ~ Sept. 23rd

【Requirements】

1. Please Reply in the following way...

In-Game-Name:
ID (Click Avatar):
Server:
Question/Suggestion:

2. After the event we will Send rewards & provide the answers given by the Devs!

-【Prize】-
>>300 Star Coins to 10% of the number of valid questions submitted!<<

【Note】Prizes will be sent out within a week after the end of the Event.
【Note 2】The replies are ordered by date in descending

Good Luck Explorers!

-C.D. Community Team

Special Note: Big Thanks to Forum Moderator - Bykalakhd for providing the images

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
#
Post time 2018-9-18 13:30:05 | Show all posts
Edited by CrownLee at 2018-9-18 21:08

Name in the game: CrownLee

ID: 10146384

server: EE.UU (PC)

1) It would be great if you could build more fluid, since clicking on it at any time can be very confusing and a lot of people are upset by that

2) We need an optimization for the weapons, because when you keep shooting and release the click the weapon is left firing alone and when we want to change to construction it does not leave us (it happens a lot with the shotgun)

3) Solve problems and errors when updating the game, as it happens to me that I am updating the game is frozen in half an update download and I have started to flee from my internet and is fine. I step three times and the error is 602

4) Solve the error. When we are inside the game in the lobby or waiting room it happens that the microphone stops working or you do not listen to others (This happens playing in squad, duo, fire team)

5) Optimization of the trampoline: when I build the trampoline sometimes it takes a bit to jump

6) Provide costumes or sell suits with coins or star coins

7) Place wigs, more shirts to buy with gold or diamonds, more pants.
8) should enter to visualize and be more aware of hackers who are intoxicating the game
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Español :3

1) Sería grandioso si pudieras construir más fluido, ya que hacer clic en él en cualquier momento puede ser muy confuso y mucha gente está molesta por eso2) Necesitamos una optimización para las armas, porque cuando sigues disparando y sueltas el clic, el arma se deja disparando solo y cuando queremos cambiar a construcción no nos abandona (sucede mucho con la escopeta)3) Resuelva problemas y errores al actualizar el juego, ya que me pasa que estoy actualizando el juego, está congelado en la mitad de una descarga de actualización y he comenzado a huir de mi internet y está bien. Doy el paso tres veces y el error es 6024) Resuelve el error. Cuando estamos dentro del juego en el vestíbulo o en la sala de espera, sucede que el micrófono deja de funcionar o no escuchas a los demás (esto sucede jugando en equipo, dúo, equipo de bomberos)5) Optimización del trampolín: cuando construyo el trampolín a veces toma un poco saltar6) Proporcionar disfraces o vender trajes con monedas o monedas estrella7) Coloque pelucas, más camisas para comprar con oro o diamantes, más pantalones.8) debería ingresar para visualizar y estar más al tanto de los hackers que están intoxicando el juego

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2019-11-22 21:38 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.028452 second(s), 25 queries .