Register immediately
View: 1055|Reply: 2
Print Prev. thread Next thread

I have problem with camera is really close to me.

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-9-22 13:38:54 From the mobile phone | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Feedback
In-Game Name:
Player ID:
Server: -
My camera is so close to me! Pls help.On another account camera is normal.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-9-26 04:26:50 | Show the author posts only
If you are traveling to the United States under the US Visa Waiver Program then the ESTA replaces the Visa, this electronic authorization lasts two years and allows you to travel to the United States several times in two years.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time 2020-10-3 03:16:24 | Show the author posts only
If you looking for the best camera try Canon Powershot SX 720 HS. Since it's for this crazy mother it's the Canon Powershot SX 720 HS forty times optical zoom 1080p at 60 frames right now it's sells for 379 I think as the NFC Quick Connect the built-in Wi-Fi 3-inch fixed LCD screen in the back um what else has a bunch of little features here and there the mic on the top isn't bad hopefully I'm clear I'm not enough it does have like one cancellation on there so you can kind of block out the wind that's facial recognition so you can actually register two faces so it kind of ill spots it right away um you do have focus peaking slow motion let's see what else and the autofocus the autofocus is amazing works really well so you know for doing videos it doesn't but it does actually a really great job I think you might focus I hope so I can't see it this one little flippy screen comes in handy Canon.
We go all right so that right there is the end of the optical and now we're going to go into digital at 160 times slow motion attempt part 1 $400 guys the cannon you know Canon PowerShot SX720 Black Friday 20 point three megapixel camera and their zoom capabilities awesome autofocus stabilization is really good their work four hundred dollars.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2020-12-4 18:27 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.027181 second(s), 22 queries .