Register immediately
View: 115|Reply: 2
Print Prev. thread Next thread

How to Setup Canon Pixma G4210 Wireless Printer?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2019-12-11 05:01:11 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Looking for ways to set up your Canon PIXMA G4210 printerwirelessly on a Windows computer? First, Connect your Canon printer to thewireless network and make sure you’ve installed the driver software on yourcomputer.Press the Setup button on your Canon PIXMA G4210 printer.Press Wireless LAN setup and confirm it by pressing the “OK” button. Now selectEasy WL connect and confirm by pressing the “OK” button. Follow the on-screeninstructions to proceed with the Canon Pixma G4210 Wireless Setup.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.3 Junior Member

Credits
The Sofa
Post time 2019-12-27 03:55:20 | Show the author posts only
I want to set up a Canon printer on my Windows computer. That is why I am here for the perfect instruction that can help me to do it by myself. After louvre evening tour going through the forum, it looks very easy, and I can do it with the help of the guidance of the forum.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
The Bench
Post time The day before yesterday 05:50 | Show the author posts only
Canon printer is a famous printer. If you bought this amazing printer and don’t know how to download canon lbp6230dw driver then contact experts to get help. You will get complete assistance for the Canon printer at your desk.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2020-2-16 13:37 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.030323 second(s), 20 queries .