ADD GOOGLE CHROME TO THE GAME WHEN YOU SIGN IN

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Lv.2 Fresh Member

Credits
Jump to specified page
The Landlord
Post time 2020-2-8 12:54:54 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Feedback
In-Game Name: Faze•Duk3
Player ID: 11945741
Server: US server (PC)
INGLES / ENGLISH

They should do something about the problem of logging in. I have not been able to play creative destruction for more than 1 month because of the error that I write my email and it says that the browser or app is not safe.

In addition to the fact that creative destruction is getting filled with errors in the game and even so, those of us who used to put up with them and kept playing the only thing that was missing is that now nobody can log in since creative destruction continues to use the internet explorer that is super slow. maluco and nobody or almost nobody uses it.

They should put Google Chrome. The internet browser is useless.

I hope you get to solve this fast. because in my account I spend a lot of dollars and I will not lose it for a mistake of yourselves.

If this error is not solved, I will take measures and I will have to denounce this company of neteasy because everything that I invested in my account will not be lost for anything. So I have to play with bots and the games last 30 minutes to match, I don't care about that. I just want my account again and that those mistakes are solved as quickly as possible because my patience is running out

ESPAÑOL / Spanish

Deberían hacer algo sobre el problema de iniciar sesión. No he podido jugar creative destruction durante más de 1 mes debido a un error. escribí mi correo electrónico y dice que el navegador o la aplicación no son seguros.

Además del hecho de que creative destruction se está llenando de errores en el juego y, aun así, aquellos de nosotros que solíamos soportarlos y seguíamos jugando,solo faltaba que ahora nadie puede iniciar sesión ya que la creative destruction continúa usando el internet explorer que es súper lento. maluco y nadie o casi nadie lo usa.

Deberían poner Google Chrome. por que internet explorer es inútil.

Espero que puedas resolver esto rápido. porque en mi cuenta gaste muchisimo dinero y no lo perderé por un error de ustedes mismos.

Si no se resuelve este error, tomaré medidas y tendré que denunciar a esta empresa neteasy porque todo lo que invirtí en mi cuenta no se perderá por nada. Así tenga que jugar con bots y las partidas duren 30 minutos para que comienzen, eso no me importa. Solo quiero mi cuenta nuevamente y que esos errores se resuelvan lo más rápido posible porque mi paciencia se está agotando

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register immediately

Points Rules

Privacy Policy|Creative-Destruction  

2020-9-27 04:22 GMT-5 , Processed in 0.024716 second(s), 22 queries .