Title: Update Announcement (11/01 EST) [Print this page]
Author: Viper88 Time: 2018-11-1 05:52
Title: Update Announcement (11/01 EST)
To offer you a better gaming experience, our servers will be down for maintenance for some time. Check the information below to find out when the server will be up again in your area.
#EDT (New York): November 1, 2018, 3:00 AM - 5:00 AM#
#UTC-3 (Saint Paul): November 1, 2018, 4:00 AM - 6:00 AM#
#UTC (London): November 1, 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM#
#UTC+1 (Berlin, Paris): November 1, 2018, 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM#
#UTC+9 (Tokyo, Seoul): November 1, 2018, 16:00 - 18:00#
*Completion time may be extended if maintenance cannot be finished within the expected time. Apologies in advance for any inconvenience in such an event, and thank you for your support and understanding.
1. The new mode, #GHoley Battle#l will be available during the following times:
AS Server: UTC+9 (Tokyo, Seoul): November 1, 2018, after maintenance - November 14, 2018, 11:59 AM
US Server: EDT (New York): November 1, 2018, after maintenance - November 14, 2018, 11:59 AM
MED Server: UTC+1 (Berlin, Paris): November 1, 2018, after maintenance - November 14, 2018, 11:59 AM
LA Server: UTC-3 (Saint Paul): November 1, 2018, after maintenance - November 14, 2018, 11:59 AM
In this mode, all surfaces can be dug up. Weapons, items and chests can be found hidden underground.
2. #C.D. Fortunaire Event# will be launched to collide with Holey Battle mode:
(1) Hidden among the buried treasures of Holey Battle mode lies a Lava Hammer. Players that pick it up will enter the C.D. Fortunaire draw.
(2) Each server will draw one C.D. Fortunaire among qualified players after the event ends. C.D. Fortunaire will receive a daily random amount of diamond from 1 to 1000 for a year, ongoing Weekly and Monthly Passes, Flex Pass, exclusive official certificate and other offline rewards.
3. All-new #GDance Moves#l are available in the Mall. Note: Double-tap the Eye Icon during battle on mobile devices to make characters dance.
4. Weapon adjustments:
(1) Increased slightly the scattering deviation of the UZI and UMP9.
(2) Slightly reduced the scattering deviation of the SCAR.
We hope to make submachine guns to focus more on firing rate and stability, and rifles to focus more on damage and accuracy.
5. Adjustments to Traps and Gadgets:
(1) Each Gadget Trap has a Carry-on Cap of 5.
(2) Optimized rules of placing Electrified Land Mine and Doll Decoy. It is now easier to place them without terrain restrictions.
6. Added a #Record# function: Players can enter the Video Settings interface via the button on top of the main interface and choose to enable Automatic or Manual Recording to save videos of their epic matches. (For mobile devices, the game needs to be updated to the latest version in the App Store or Google Play to use this function.)
7. Added multiple graphics styles to the system settings, including Classic, Colorful, Realistic and Gentle style. Players can choose the graphics style they like.
8. Friend list optimization: Friend order will be adjusted by intimacy and online status.
9. Fixed an issue that players could be hit even after building panels.
10. Optimized Aurora Airdrop Mission Page to avoid blocking players’ sight.
11. Optimized time and battery displays during battle to avoid confusion.
12. Optimized displays of weapon skins’ quality frame in the Gallery.
13. Added current gold display in the second page of Limited Sale for players to check their current gold amount.
14. Optimized the display of back and lower back accessories. Characters will automatically spin to a right angle to check when equipped.
15. For mobile devices, pinch-to-zoom the map in the Light the Map Event is now available.
16. Added open/close button of Aurora Airdrop mission page for the PC version. Default shortcut is P.
17. Added two ways of marking the minimap for the PC version:
(1) Press the Insert key to mark your current location.
(2) Right-click your mark on the minimap to clear it.
You can find our latest information and tell us what you think via:
-Creative Destruction Dev Team
(November 1st, 2018)
Author: commande1 Time: 2018-11-1 06:30
where recorded video is saved ?
Author: Sebastian1 Time: 2018-11-1 14:30
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Author: 01275526721 Time: 2018-11-3 16:08
Author: letseat313 Time: 2018-11-6 03:07
|Welcome to Creative-Destruction (https://forum.creative-destruction.com/)
Powered by Discuz! X3.3|