Creative-Destruction

Title: What server sould i play on if i wanna play with European players?! [Print this page]

Author: Miss_WarHorse    Time: 2019-1-20 17:24
Title: What server sould i play on if i wanna play with European players?!
Hello i play CD from Steam and i started on US Steam server but now i see that there is an MED server but it's not an Steam server so now i don't know if i sould be playing on the US Steam server or the MED server because i also want to play with other European players and maybe someone from Denmark where im from...sadley i see that i have to start all over and my stuff from US Steam server can't go with me if i choose to go to MED server...

So what do you guys think i sould do?

Miss_WarHorse

Author: ErenCD    Time: 2019-1-21 03:39
Play on MED server as it's based on EU and you'll get better ping on it.
Author: Champion    Time: 2019-1-21 07:07
Thanks for deleting my post even though I posted the truth
Author: Miss_WarHorse    Time: 2019-1-21 13:42
Champion replied at 2019-1-21 07:07
Thanks for deleting my post even though I posted the truth

What?? O.o
Author: Champion    Time: 2019-1-21 23:30
I typed "you should play on us because it has more English speaking players and med is full of hacking guilds who post new hacks every week in their discord
Author: Naberius    Time: 2019-1-22 06:01
I'm from the MED server and I can tell you its full of us Europeans, so its honestly up to you if you wish to make a new account and start from 0 but you will see that the MED server will perform better since you are in Europe and its the server hosted in Europe, but there are a lot of hackers. These past days I managed to get around 6 - 15 kills most of the times ending up killed by a hacker, while before I used to do around 20 - 25 kills per match for example today I shut down the dominance of 5 pro players one after another then to be shot in the head with a sniper THROUGH the mountain by a no name...
Author: Ramenausticic    Time: 2019-1-23 11:49
I feel like I've answer a very similar question like this before......
Author: StopArabsHakers    Time: 2019-1-23 14:19
99% of MED server is hacking arabs so i highly suggest you stay away from it.
Author: Miss_WarHorse    Time: 2019-1-23 17:50
Okay thanks guys...i hate hackers so i guess i will stay on US also because of they mostly write in english too

But thanks for your answers to this post guys
Author: Tomanator    Time: 2019-1-29 11:57
If I'd of known that MED was full of hackers I wouldn't of bothered playing the game. As I'm from UK. My only option is MED  with 15-25 ping yet still lots of ping issues in matches.  My ping on asia servers is as expected 1000+ and for the US server I get 100+ ping. So for people in my position ( can only play MED) It kinda sucks.
I've spent alot of money on this game with hopes that an decent anticheat will be implemented but how wrong was I. So now I hardly play. And can't see me playing until anticheat is in the game.

When I say anticheat I mean an actual ani cheat program. Not just a report system where anyone who has enough reports is banned without investigation.
Author: Tomanator    Time: 2019-1-29 11:58
I've spent alot of money in this game since season 1***
Author: Miss_WarHorse    Time: 2019-2-13 07:45
Tomanator replied at 2019-1-29 11:57
If I'd of known that MED was full of hackers I wouldn't of bothered playing the game. As I'm from UK ...

Well im from Denmark and i am playing on the US (Steam) server...if you are playing trough Steam i think you maybe can play on the Steam US server as me? but im not sure...
Author: EG_Kambree    Time: 2019-2-13 16:28
Even though it won't carry your stuff over you should still try it. You could always go back to US steam servers.
Author: Miss_WarHorse    Time: 2019-2-17 10:55
EG_Kambree replied at 2019-2-13 16:28
Even though it won't carry your stuff over you should still try it. You could always go back to US s ...

I know and i already made an user on MED server with the same name but it's not the same as the US server so i will keep being on US server xD
Author: EG_Kambree    Time: 2019-2-18 10:13
Miss_WarHorse replied at 2019-2-17 10:55
I know and i already made an user on MED server with the same name but it's not the same as the US ...

Alright XD
Author: kooo09    Time: 2019-2-20 14:43
how do you play
Author: FrankJScott    Time: 2022-3-11 23:30
Title: Best Fivem Servers Link
In reply to the guy asking about fivem mods discord, what does mlo mean fivem, fivem drift maps, fivem scripts free discord, fivem addon vehicle pack, fivem vehicle sound pack, fivem mods clothes, fivem car pack 2021,  I highly suggest this best fivem server info or fivem scripts for sale, fivem blips maker, fivem car pack leaks, fivem mods, fivem swat vehicle pack, fivem scripts discord romania, gta fivem map mods, fivem dlc cars pack, as well as this top fivem server tips on top of server fivem romania hades, fivem server romania roleplay, what does mlo stand for fivem, fivem car pack 2020, fivem vehicles pack, fivem discord bot, best fivem drift maps, fivem maps discord, alongside all this high rated fivem server info which is also great. Also have a look at this high rated fivem server blog as well as fivem coffee shop mlo, fivem scripts for sale discord, fivem gta server hosting, fivem maps not loading, fivem server discord logs, is nopixel on fivem, fivem car leaks, esx scripts for sale, on top of this best fivem server tips alongside all fivem server discord whitelist, best fivem rp servers for beginners, fivem car pack 2020, fivem blips creator leak, fivem keys cheap, fivem server list, fivem mods not working, fivem car development discord, as well as excellent fivem server forum which is also worth a look. I also suggest this cool fivem server blog alongside all fivem custom maps, fivem servers similar to nopixel, custom fivem cars for sale, fivem car pack leaks, how much does it cost to run a fivem server, fivem esx server for sale, fivem dlc cars pack, fivem vehicle shop leak, as well as this cool fivem server details not to mention fivem cars list, fivem car templates, fivem status discord, fivem keys script, fivem vehicle shop esx, fivem mlo mansion, fivem server discord logs, fivem mods discord, not to mention new fivem server tips which is also great. Finally, have a look at this awesome fivem server tips for good measure. Check more New Fivem Servers Link 92_38ce

Welcome to Creative-Destruction (https://forum.creative-destruction.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3