Creative-Destruction

Title: Fix the crash on iPhone 6 [Print this page]

Author: KevenCDFan    Time: 2019-4-10 20:10
Title: Fix the crash on iPhone 6
Every time I’m in a game the game crash on iPhone 6 by it self then when I go back to the game I’m dead, can you guys please fix it because I really want to play the game so bad.
Author: Warden01    Time: 2019-4-11 02:30
Thank you for your report, could you provide us some video proof next time it happens?
Author: MahdiGamingHD    Time: 2019-4-15 07:50
Warden01 replied at 2019-4-11 02:30
Thank you for your report, could you provide us some video proof next time it happens?

The same thing happened to me, usually at the start of the game it would go black for a few seconds, and the go to the home screen. I also play on iPhone 6. I'll make sure to record it next time it happens.
Author: MahdiGamingHD    Time: 2019-4-15 08:25
i cant post video

Author: Warden01    Time: 2019-4-16 10:15
That’s a shame. The developers said they’re working on a fix!
Author: Bobbyyyyy    Time: 2019-9-19 06:16
Hi, I think you need to figure out if this problem only occurs on your iPhone 6. If so, try to uninstall this game app and re-install after restarting your iPhone. In most cases, this method can work well. If it fails to function, maybe you need a repairing program like Joyoshare UltFix to assist you. With it, you will not lose any data during the process. May this be useful to you!  
Author: Seandow    Time: 2019-9-21 12:31
Stop game from crashing on Amazon fire 7
Author: Wlee2060    Time: 2020-1-15 21:37
It seems that the game app itself has a bug and the developers are fixing it. Why not try using TunesKit iOS System Recovery to solve the issue before the company offers a solution? It is a professional iPhone system recovery tool that can fix various problems on iOS devices. I once used it to fix the app keeps crashing problem in a few minutes. Recommend.  
Author: openfile    Time: 2020-1-17 06:07
BAK files are files that can store different types of information. Generally, BAK files are used to create backup files or reserved copy files. You can create a backup of any type of files, folders, or database according to your preferences. You can save BAK files using file extension bak.

Author: SNailFORCE    Time: 2020-5-11 19:27
my cd also crash if you are in the game in my iphone 5s please fix this bug
Author: Ameliayi    Time: 2020-5-18 06:42
With the exception of the crash or bug of the game itself, other software issues can be fixed using an iPhone system recovery, no data loss at all!
Author: SHARKGR    Time: 2020-6-25 11:16
Best game But Please Fix Crash on IPhone 6 Plus
Author: Ore    Time: 2020-7-7 04:05
I play in iPhone 6 and crash me
Author: ava.cod    Time: 2020-7-8 04:40
Thanks for writing such amazing content. Your ideas help me every time I read it to work easily and calmly. I like to spend my free time reading your Blogs and learning new things from it. I really want to appreciate your work. Good Job. john crestani
Author: BroBro23    Time: 2020-7-23 12:52
Omg why is this going to home screen every 5 seconds?!? Please help.
Author: BroBro23    Time: 2020-7-23 12:52
By the way I’m on iPhone 6
Author: sdas    Time: 2020-7-26 05:35
I CAN'T POST VIDEO, CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME OUT.
Author: RuskinF    Time: 2020-7-27 11:26
Here's The Real Fix for crash on iPhone:
1. Restart Your iPhone.
2. Close Out Of Your Apps.
3. Update Your iPhone Software.
4. Back-Up Your iPhone.
5. Reset All Settings.
6. Put Your iPhone In DFU Mode.
Author: elevick    Time: 2021-1-12 05:05
Already downloaded it but some bugs making issue to run it, can you please give me solution odin.
Author: kerrybolt    Time: 2021-3-17 08:26
It is also possible that you could drop the phone and it could break permanently. But I want to tell you that here you can only help a good case and windshield. A protective glass is not a problem, but the cases are Chinese and no good. I suggest you go to Labodet.com and look for a case. Believe me, they are worth it.
Author: denverli    Time: 2022-2-3 04:12
BAK files are files that can store different types of information. Generally, BAK files are used to create backup files or reserved copy files. You can create a backup of any type of files, folders, or database according to your preferences. You can save BAK files using file extension bak.
Author: Nigan    Time: 2022-3-2 17:28
Edited by Nigan at 2022-3-6 10:44

I would never think there are people still using an iPhone 6. Man, what a great device! It's definitely up there with some of the coolest things ever released by Apple. As much as I love it, why don't you upgrade to a newer version? You're missing out on so many cool features. They aren't that expensive, either. Upgrading once in 2-3 years should be affordable for a person with an average income. Anyway, thanks for the BAK suggestion! I usually seek professional advice from my friends at salvagedata, but I'll give it a try. Cheers!
Author: SMMBEAR    Time: 2022-3-4 01:32
ssm panel

smm bear

This is very well written and your points are well-expressed. Please, don’t ever stop writing.
Author: ronika    Time: 2022-3-10 06:37
I wanna also solve my xapk file error, can you please solve it. I am trying too much but can't get the solution on internet, please help me out?
Author: Katety    Time: 2022-4-6 04:01
Edited by Katety at 2022-5-7 02:03

I really enjoyed this forum, and I still visit often. Thank you and wish all forum members good luck and happiness,, bubble shooter ,,run 3
Author: denverli    Time: 2022-5-6 07:07
How can I install a ripped and saved APK from cloud storage? All the apps worked, and I used My Apk to upload them to Google Drive before a factory reset. Now says: "Rootless Installer Error: Zip does not contain open apk file.

Welcome to Creative-Destruction (https://forum.creative-destruction.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.3